What Calli Wants

Kiara pov:After talking to Mumei, I went to go see Calli and talk to her for a bit. I wanted to know if her dreams had changed but I assumed her dreams wouldn't have changed much.

"Calli, what do you dream?" I questioned

"I dream about a life with you, maybe having a child and living in a house with a lakeside view," Calli said.

She really wanted a peaceful life, one where she didn't have to fret about nonsense. I would like that too. I want to live a life where my family can live happily with no one poaching and selling us for money.

"Kiara, why do you ask?" Calli asked, trying to figure out what my goal was.

"Same as you, but I want everyone to be happy. I want everyone's dreams to come true." I said Calli smiled.

"You are a kind soul," Calli laughed.
I agreed, but the real kind person was Mumei. She was risking her life for all of our dreams. She really is a reliable sister.

"Honestly, Kiara, if I could go back I would punch myself for being such a jealous idiot," Calli said.

"Why's that?" I said I didn't see a problem as we were now.

"Because I always loved you, yet I pushed you away for so long." Calli stated

We sure made a lot of memories together. I thought about it more wanting to make more memories. I just wished reality was better for the both of us. The world was cruel to us. We were the test subjects for this game.

Even Mumei realised the council were just test subjects too in this game, so she wants to make a change, one that could end up killing her if she messes up, but she's willing to do it for all of us.

Reine looked at me, spooking me a bit as she spoke, "What are you talking about?" She asked. I gazed at her and smiled.

"Dreams!" I told her to ask her what her dreams were about.

"A life where I can live with Ollie but a world where she is also alive." Reine said she felt bad for Ollie.

Mumei already knew what we wanted because we were her sisters, but for the rest of the group, she was at a loss.I know she couldn't ask everyone, so she had to find a way to learn everyone's dreams all at once.

Maybe she could look through the files she has in the council library or maybe she could find a way to read everyone's minds. This was the most challenging part, but she needed to know the dreams of people all over the world.

Mumei was smart. She knew not to push for things that aren't possible, but she truly thought this goal could be achieved and I wanted her to achieve her goals. It would benefit all of us if she did so. We needed it to happen.

We couldn't let Bae find out about it though, since I knew she'd be opposed to everything Mumei wanted to do because it wasn't ethical, but who cares about that as long as it benefits the world. Who cares if it's ethical?

Who knows if Irys would help she's hope so. If Mumei pitched this to her correctly, she could convince Irys to do her plan and Bae couldn't do anything about it.

It was funny, though, how much one person could benefit the world and try to help everyone else Mumei tried to kill us but was making up for it.

"I'm sleepy..." I told Calli to snuggle up against her.

We have been away for a few days Calli hugged me tightly and said, "Do you want to sleep?" She asked

"Not yet..." I said, letting out a soft yawn.

"You need to sleep." Calli stated

"No, I don't..." I said

"Don't argue with me," Calli sighed She leaned down and locked our lips together.

She was making me really happy. I couldn't believe how much she was looking out for me now. Then again, we were dating and technically engaged, but she didn't think she was worthy of being my fiance just yet.

I let out a big yawn and shut my eyes, snuggling against her. I was pretending to be asleep to try to easedrop on what everyone was talking about. I assumed they were going to talk about me and I am nosy.

"I really love Kiara and want nothing but happiness for her," Calli said while gently stroking my hair.

"Thank you for taking care of Kiara!" Reine said, "Calli giggled."

"Yeah, thank you for looking over her too," she said. They were both talking about how cute I was and how much I benefited their lives.

I was happy that the two of them had nothing but praise for me. I love them both

The fact that those two could continuously talk about me made me happy. Hearing them praise me made me happy. Especially hearing Calli praise me filled me with life since she was so cute.

"I wish Kiara wouldn't pretend to be asleep..." Calli said, calling me out for faking it.

I didn't understand how she knew I was faking it, but I didn't say anything and just continued to pretend to sleep. She eventually moved one after her and Reine talked about things I do and my habits.

At some point, I got too drowsy. I felt my consciousness begin to fade as everything began to go dark. I was too sleepy to pretend to sleep any longer.

I snuggled up to Calli more and relaxed, letting myself get cuddled by her and letting myself fade into a deep sleep. When I woke up, I was hoping Mumei would be one step closer to her dream.

If not, I would help her and maybe I would come up with new dreams for myself, like how I want to spend the rest of my life, but that was a thought for later.