Controlling Space

Sana pov: Meimei, Zeta, Kaela, and Kronini met up with Ina and I because Mumei wanted to talk. I was waiting for Meimei's request since she always wanted something.

"Meimei just outright asked me what you needed." I said

"Okay, I have a plan. First, I promise not to tell Bae." Meimei said.

"Okay, I won't. What is it?" I questioned

Mumei began to explain her plan in detail and what she needed me for. I was thinking about it for a moment when Ina latched onto my arm.

"We should help her," Ina said as she gently hugged me.

"You think this is pretty ambitious?" I said.

"We should put faith in Mumei," Ina stated.

I nodded I did trust Mumei and if she truly thought her plan wasn't a good idea for the world, she wouldn't suggest it. She really put thought into all of this, making sure it would benefit all of us.

"Meimei, let's say I let you bend space to your will. What's the goal after?" I asked.

"The perfect world will be achieved, I just told you," Mumei said.

"I get that, but what is the perfect world?" I questioned

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, it's a world where everyone's dreams will come true!" Mumei said

"Meimei How are you going to get rid of Bae? " I questioned

"Hahaha!" She laughed, "Of course I'm not!" She said

"That's very concerning." Ina stated, looking at her

"Ina, don't worry about it. Bae is my friend, but I just need to weaken her," Mumei said.

"But what happens to her afterwards?" I questioned

"Well you see, I have the power of Chaos inside of me, so if push comes to shove, I can drain Bae of all her powers," Meimei stated.

"So you are going to replace the council?" I asked.

"No, I need all of you still. You are my family. I love you all too much!" Mumei said

"Alright, I will agree to all the terms you've set up." I said

Meimei snapped her finger and a contract appeared. "Please read over it carefully." Mumei stated

I picked up the piece of paper and began looking at the contents. There was no text too small to see that this was straightforward Meimei had no evil intent; she genuinely wanted to save the world.

Everyone else had already signed. I was the last one that needed to sign "is Sana good enough?" I asked. She nodded.

"I only need your first name and last name to be more professional," Mumei said.

"You seem happy," I said, noting Meimei's grin as I signed my name and handed her the contract.

"Of course I am! We are all about to live a happy life!" Mumei said

I was happy that she was happy. She was so cute. Her happiness put a smile on my face. However, I could sense uncertainty inside her. She was hoping that she was up to the task, but she wasn't sure if she was up to it.

"Meimei, you are the best person I know, so you can do it!" I said, cheering her on.

"Wait a minute..." Ina said, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry babe!" I said, hugging her slightly, "I love you." I whispered into her ear before placing a gentle kiss there.

"Thank you for your kind words!" Mumei stated

Sana, don't compliment my fiancé... Kronii said

"Someone is jealous," Zeta groggily stated, finally waking up.

"You are finally awake!" Kaela said

"I thought you said only five minutes?" Zeta said in shock when she looked at the time.

"I did,did, but you were so cute.." Kaela said softly.

"This is a new side I have never seen," I said

"You weren't supposed to see this, Sana-senpai," Kaela said.

"Yeah, Kaela is a big softie," Meimei giggled.

"Mumei-senpai, don't say that..." Kaela said her face grew bright red in embarrassment.

"You are cute, Kaela," Kronii said, laughing a bit.

"No, I'm not Kronii-senpai..." Kaela said as smoke flew from her head, her brain was fried.

"She's right, you know you are the cutest," Zeta said.

"I don't want to hear that from you..." Kaela said

"Hey, don't say that!" Zeta cried, getting a chuckle out of the yellow-haired girl.

"You two are now engaged, right?" I asked. They nodded.

One day I hoped to be engaged to Ina, but we would be moving too fast if I did now. However, that was a dream of mine. I'm sure Ina felt the same way since she loves space.

I didn't want to be overbearing though, since I was afraid of rejection. What if she said no? I didn't want her to leave me. I loved her too much.

"Sana, I will make your wish come true and more!" Meimei said.

"Wait, did you read my mind?" I asked if she giggled a bit.

"I'll never tell," she laughed I smiled. I knew she did. I was sure that was a power she gained from being a vessel of an all-powerful goddess.

"Ina, I'll make your wish come true as well." Mumei said.

"Please don't tell Sana what I was thinking!" Ina shouted.

"But why was it cute?" Mumei said

"I don't want her to hear that!" Ina shouted.

"It was so kinky though!" Mumei giggled.

"Kinky?" I said in confusion.

"Why did you say that Mumei!?" Ina said frantically

I began to laugh "You are so cute, Ina." I giggled, resting my head on my hand.

I couldn't wait until Mumei enacted her plan since I wanted to know what was on Ina's mind. I really wanted to know her thoughts and what kinky stuff she liked.

I was someone that is easy to please and if I found out Ina's kinks, that would change for the better. I like kinky things and I liked Ina, so those two would definitely mix well.

"Let's go back to the council," Mumei said.

"Okay..." I said, getting up and grabbing Ina's hand, hoping for a better world.