Chatting With Myself

Zeta pov:I was questioning what my other self was like. She seemed to have suffered. I didn't get why we were so similar yet so different.

Then what was Ela like in her world? Was she okay? Did she have a bad life? I don't know. I wanted nothing but the best for us, but I had no idea if that was possible.

According to the other me, Mumei-senpai helped her a lot. It is the same as me I didn't get how we could live in similar worlds since other dimensions aren't supposed to be similar.

"There is a reason why our worlds are similar." The other one said

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Ask the person who made the world, I guess," the other said.

"So Mumei-senpai?" I said

"Y-yeah, let's go with that..." the other me said.

Mumei-senpai looked back at us and said, "You are a really funny person." She laughed

"I know my Mumei-senpai said that too!" The other one said

"I'm Holly. We're friends in your world." Mumei-senpai said

"We're best friends," she said.

I smirked and looked at Ela, who was talking to Reine and Kiara.

"Do you protect your Ela?" I questioned

"Yes I do, actually. I met her when Fuma was about to kill her," the other man said.

"That makes sense. That is your girlfriend," I said.

"She is the cutest," the other said, "although she works too hard," she whispered.

"Same with mine, although she is also lazy," I said.

"Achoo!" Ela sneezed.

"What the hell was that!?" Reine asked.

"Zeta must have said something bad about me." Ela said while pulling her mallet out of the

"Wait, Ela!" I screamed, running away from her.

"You realise a mallet wouldn't hurt you, right?" The other me asked.

I realised my body was durable and strengthened, so something weak like a mallet would do minimal damage.

"I'm sorry, I must look pathetic!" I said while bowing to the other me.

"You don't need to apologize. I sometimes forget about my body." She giggled.

I knew she was lying because I could tell she dreaded her body modifications. She wanted to be a normal human, but we were dealt a bad hand.

"Let's not push ourselves from now on," I said.

"What are you getting at?" The other me asked:

"I just want you to relax for a while since you're not in your world," I said.

"How can I relax when my Ela is here too and could be in danger?" The other man said

I didn't know how I could have forgotten that we were in the same world, yet I was in my own little world.

I completely disregarded that Ela was here because mine was safe. I couldn't believe that I could even be like this.

"Don't worry about it," the other me said, giggling a bit.

"Can you read minds?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, you'll probably get that ability soon," the other me said.

"Oh, so it's not a magic thing?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Magic isn't responsible for everything," the other me said.

"We all have magic even in this world, right?" Kiara-senpai asked

"Yeah, animal shifters, witches, and mages all exist." Mumei-senpai said

"Animal shifters aren't rare though." I said I could name twelve off the top of my head.

"Question: who is the strongest person in your world?" I asked.

"Do you have a gen 0 here?" The other me asked:

"Yes, however, they went missing," I said.

"That's not good, again. It doesn't seem like they are needed," the other me stated.

"I agree," I said, "but you say they're the strongest."

"Can you please tell me if your Hoshimachi Suisei is insane?"The other me asked:

"But why?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter...." the other said. She looked shaken up.

Her Suisei must be truly terrifying if she could instill fear in a literal super weapon like this. I wondered what she was like.

"Let's just say she spills a lot of blood..." the other me said.

"Oh she's like that..." I said nervously.

"Yeah, I did some research since her past was unknown," the other me sighed.

"Of course, every world needs someone like that," I said.

I didn't know who really killed people in this world, but I just wanted to be similar to her. I know our Hoshimachi Suisei did kill people, but not in mass.

"Your Suei sounds like a good person," the other said.

"Is your Suisei a villain?" I asked.

"No, she is a hero..." the other me said.

"How!" I asked.

"Don't ask me if she saved the world!" The other one said

I was amazed I didn't know how she could be seen as a hero after all the crimes she committed in her world.

"Well you see, do you have an Azki in this world?" The other me asked.

"Yeah, we do," Mumei-senpai said.

The other began to explain how her world's Suisei got away with everything and how she is only known as a hero.

I guess news doesn't really travel or she kills all witnesses. That world sounded scary, like being in a school with a murderer like that daily and going to class with her self chills down my spine.

"It seems like you're scared," the other me giggled.

"N-no, I'm not!" I shouted

"Don't worry, I understand," the other me giggled.

She must be afraid too... I thought the other me nodded since she could read my mind.

"That's such a useful power," I said.

"Yeah, and you can turn it on and off," laughed the other me.

"How many Zetas do you think there are?" I asked myself.

"Billions or trillions," the other man said.

I was shocked I thought in every universe there would be some differences in appearances and stuff, but there didn't seem to be any.

I was looking forward to meeting Ela. I wanted to see if she was similar to mine. I was really excited