Screwing up Time

Kronii pov: Today I decided I wanted to fuck up time since Mumei's birthday already passed, and I decided that this was as good a time as any. I sat down in a swivel chair and spun around, getting ready to fuck up time.

"What the heck are you doing?" Amelia asked as she glared at me.

"I'm fucking up time, so I guess I'm messing myself up." I said in confusion

"You told me it's not okay to mess up time!" Amelia stated

"Yeah, that's a rule for you. I can fix it if I mess it up too much." I laughed.

"This doesn't seem like a good idea...." Gura said

"Who cares?" I said

"Uhm, I'm sure Momei will and Bae will," Ina stated.

"If she does something wrong, I'll just have to kick her butt again," Sana said.

"Again?" Ame and Gura were confused by this.

"Oh yeah, we fought, and I totally won!" I laughed

"Wrong, I destroyed her," Sana said as she laughed.

I glared at Sana and pulled out my blades. "Stop talking...." I stated She was clearly mocking me.

"I refuse," Sana said as she wrapped her arms around Ina, playfully pulling her into her chest.

I started to use the clocks to turn them forward, and I watched as time began to move forward and the desks began to grow dust as we inched forward in time more and more. I went about four months into the future before finally stopping them.

"I don't feel any different." Ame said

I began to laugh. She didn't seem to understand that I wasn't done. I pulled a second pocket watch out and began to rewind it as I rapidly spun the first one forward. Everything around me began to rapidly age or deage. It honestly put a smile on my face.

"Eh?" Sana began to say as she suddenly began to shrink.

"Wait....." I said as I realized what was going on.

"What did you do!?" Amelia asked as she watched Gura begin to rapidly age.

"Uhm, I made a mistake!" I said as I saw both of the stopwatch hands keep spinning around.

I put my thumb down, hoping that they would stop the hands from turning, but as soon as they made contact, they sliced into my thumb, spilling my blood onto the stopwatch. It didn't slice all the way through, but it was moving so fast that it began to push my thumbs back.

"Damn it!" I yelled

Ina ran up to me and yanked me away, summoning tentacles, and grabbed onto the stopwatch's hand. She tried to push the respected ones forward and back, but she couldn't; they wouldn't budge. I noticed that her tentacles shrank and withered when they touched the specific watch.

"Why are they so hard to push!?" Ina asked

"Ina?" Sana said

I glared down and saw a tiny girl tugging on Ina's clothes.

"Sana?" I said it in shock.

"Yes," Sana said.

She was the age of a child; it was honestly crazy. This is the smallest Sana has ever been.

I looked back over to Amelia and Gura, wondering if Gura had withered away, but she hadn't; she seemed to have stopped again and gone back to her current age.

"I can help you, Sana," Amelia said.

She walked over to Sana and tapped her stopwatch on her shoulder. I watched as she grew in size. I was going to scold Amelia for using her stopwatch, but she is fixing my mistake.

"This has to end!" Sana said as she stuck her hand out, but Ina stopped her from touching the drop watches.

"You will not..." Ina said.

"But how do we stop this then?" Sana asked

"Break the stopwatch, and then maybe we can!" I shouted

Sana quickly lifted up her leg and slammed it down onto the stopwatch. The table it was on shattered, and both devices fell to the ground. Sana began to rapidly shrink again, only being stopped by Amelia.

"Why didn't it work?" Sana asked

"Maybe because they are protected by some force?" Gura said

"Kronii, you are time, so I think you have to break it," Amelia said.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, I can't break it!" Sana said

"Is it just me, or are the walls changing color?" I asked

"They are molding!" Gura said

"Wait colour?" Amelia said

"I'm Canadian, shut up!" I sighed

"Wait, so the keeper of time is a literary goddess who is Canadian?" Gura said

"Why the hell are you so shocked, Sana and Bae Australian?" I said.

"Wait, but weren't you all--nevermind." Amelia sighed

"Are you saying this makes no sense?" Ina asked

"Kind of yes!" Amelia stated.

"We don't have time for this Kronini; you have to break the stop watches!" Sana said

I grabbed the tick and clumped it. My eyes widened as I saw it begin to rust and slowly become dust.

I grabbed the toc in response, but instead it deformed into the materials that made it. I took the remnants of the blade and slammed them into the stopwatch that was going forward in time, shattering it instantaneously.

I then walked over and stomped on the one going backwards and crushed it completely.

"I thought we were goners!" Gura sighed

"Uhm, I think I am," Kronii said.

"Why?" Ina asked.

"You see, Kronini is going to have to fix all of this, and I'm sure that Meimei and Faufau have already experienced the mayhem from this," Sana said.

"Speaking of Meimei and Faufau," Sana said as my phone began to ring.

"Uhhhhh, I'm going to answer it...." I said nervously

"What the fuck did you do!?" Mumei asked

"I decided to fuck up time," I laughed nervously.

"Okay, well, you need to fix it, and you better get it done by the time Fauna and I get there or I'm sleeping on the couch tonight!" Mumei said

"No, momei, I'll get it done right away!" I said as I immediately got to work.