Becoming a Zombie

Ollie pov:I was busy training and watching Astel try to figure this out when I noticed Reine glaring at me.

"What is it?" I asked

"Y-you're alive!" Reine said

"No, I'm not" I cut myself off as I looked at my hands and was met with the color of live flesh instead of red and grey.

"Olivia!?" Aniki was shocked.

"No...." I said in horror as I realized I was mortal again.

I gave up trying to keep distance between Astel and me.

Reine, please stab my heart! I yelled

"What?" Reine said she was confused.

"Hurry up and stab my heart!" I yelled

"I- can't...." Reine said, as she stuttered a bit as she responded to my words.

"Moona-senpai, please destroy me before Aniki gets a hold of me!" I yelled

"What?" Moona-senpai said she was confused.

"Anya, please chop me up!" I said

"No," Anya said, confused by my words.

"Oliva, let's go home," Aniki said.

"Get away from me!" I screamed as I began to run away.

"Come back, Ollie!" Reine yelled as she began to run after me.

"I'm coming too!" Zeta yelled as she ran after Reine and me.

"Zeta, please tear my body apart and just make me a zombie again!" I yelled

"Come back, Oliva!" My friend Aniki yelled as he ran after me.

"Please Reine stab me; I promise I won't hate you if you do!" I cried

Reine glared at me in shock and horror but nodded as all emotions left her eyes and she pulled out a feather blade. I gulped at how instantly she shut off her emotions, but I had to think it was due to the past trauma she suffered.

"Ollie...." Reine said as she clutched her feather and stabbed it at me.

"Reine, if you touch Olivia, I'll destroy you!" Astel yelled

"Shut up!" Zeta yelled as she ran at Astel and kicked him away.

Reine approached me as I felt her blade pierce my chest. Suddenly, she fell to the ground, seemingly unconscious, as Astel pelted a rock at the back of her head.

"I won't let anything happen to my Olivia!" My friend Aniki yelled

I hurried and picked up the blade and held it to my chest in tears as I glared at Reine, who was slumped on the ground.

"Damn it!" Zeta yelled as Astel made it past her.

"Stop!" Astel yelled

"Get the fuck back here!" Zeta yelled as she ran at him and tackled him to the ground.

"Get off!" He growled, but Zeta didn't move.

"No, I won't, Ollie, hurry up and stab yourself!" Zeta yelled

"Okay!" I yelled as I put the blade closer to my heart.

Despite this opportunity, I couldn't bring myself to jab the blade into my heart. I was hesitating, which wasn't a good thing. Astel kicked out of his submission hold and ran at me, hitting the blade away from me and getting a hold of me.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe I hesitated so much, but I need to become a zombie again. I don't want to be Olivia again.

"Help me, Zeta!" I cried

"Get off of her!" Zeta yelled as she yanked Astel away. His nails clawed into my neck, leaving hideous marks on it.

I glared at the blade and lunged for it while ignoring the pain, but I was hit in the face by Aniki's shoes that he flung at me, "Shit." I scoffed, and I fell to the ground.

"Ughhhh...." I moaned in agony as my head began to throb. I moved my hand searching for the blade but couldn't

"Damn it, Ollie, stay with us! Wait, don't!" Zeta yelled

"You insensitive woman!" Astel growled as he overpowered Zeta, who had her guard down. She landed on her feet and sighed.

"Mumei-senpai and the other me would be disappointed by this." Zeta sighed

She was disappointed that she kept letting her guard down, but I wouldn't allow myself to think about it right now. I need to grab the blade and plunge it into my heart. I need to become a zombie again.

"I won't let you..." Astel said as he picked up the blade.

I noticed he looked at Reine and me, and he got a sadistic smile on his face, walking over to Reine and putting the blade over her head and quickly thrusting it down.

"W-wait!" I mumbled in horror, only to see Zeta block it with her foot.

"Why are you doing this!?" Zeta asked

"She is tainting Olivia!" Astel said

"No, she isn't!" Zeta yelled

I looked at her wording and saw that she wasn't in excruciating pain; actually, looking at it, I hadn't seen any blood yet, but that was besides the point. She kicked upwards through the blade and hit his chin, making him fall over.

She ran over, grabbed the blade, and looked at me quickly before glaring at Astel.

"I'm sorry, Ollie, but I'm going to beat him first and knock him unconscious," Zeta said.

I didn't have time to respond before I blacked out. I don't know how long I opened my eyes and sat up. Zeta was standing over me, and she began to laugh.

"Astel is something else...." Zeta stated I looked in that direction and saw that, in the state Zeta left him in, he somehow was still conscious.

"Run...." Zeta said

"What?" I said.

"Run!" Zeta yelled

"Got it!" I yelled

"C-come back...." Astel said

I was having trouble running since I was in pain. I want to get used to feeling pain since I am not usually a live human, but I managed to get some distance. I tripped and quickly got up.

"S-shit...." I mumbled as I began to crawl forward.

"D-damn it...." I coughed as I stood up once again.

Astel was walking towards me. Zeta had pretty much given up but held him back in the last minute, but somehow he was still inching forward.

"Get away, Aniki." I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my body.

I looked down and saw a feather blade going through my heart, blood drenching my shirt.

"Ollie, go to sleep for a bit." Reine said

"Thank you...." I whispered as I shut my eyes, entering my temporary eternal sleep.