Ollie's Lesson

Ollie pov: I just pranked called Calli and told her I needed help when I didn't. I actually can't remember why I was running.

"Ollie!" Moona screamed at the top of her lungs. Her voice echoed throughout.

"Oh yeah..." I shrieked in a shrill voice.

I was seriously going to die I picked up the phone and called Calli again, for real this time, but she didn't pick up. That was definitely my fault. There is no way that

Moona-senpai couldn't possibly beat Astel, Anya, Risu-senpai, and Iofi-senpai, right?

"Ollie... come out and play!" Moona yelled.

I put my hand to my mouth in fear.

I heard leaves begin to break as Moona came closer and closer. I bit into my hand hard to muffle my noise.

If I knew I was going to accidentally hurt Pekora-senpai, I wouldn't have lashed out like that.

"I found you!" Moona-senpai yelled I looked around frantically and sighed when I didn't see her.

"Phew..." I whispered.

"Yes, are you relieved?" Moona-senpai said as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, I am relieved that you didn't find me." I said

I noticed four seconds later that Moona was sitting right there. She cracked her knuckles.

"F-fuuuuuk!" I screamed as she lunged at me.

20 minutes later...

Moona brought me back to the house and picked me up, throwing me through the window.

"You're moving out anyway, so it doesn't matter." Moona said

She walked in and kicked me into the air, sending me slamming into the ground.

"I'm a zombie. I shouldn't feel pain." I groaned.

"Ollie, you don't understand the world..." Moona-senpai laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Powers..." Moona-senpai said

I knew she had some ability to hurt things like zombies.

"M-moona?" Pekora said as she regained consciousness.

"S-shachou!?" She said happily, running over and hugging her.

Anya ran over and helped me stand up I noticed Iofi and Risu were sitting on the table just talking to themselves Iofi-senpai was leaning on Risu-senpai's shoulder.

Are they an item? I thought to myself, I was confused. That was random. They've never shown any signs of love to each other before. I was honestly shocked.

"I was seriously going to kill you, Ollie. I apologize!" Moona-senpai said

"It is fine." I said nervously, gulping at the thought that Moona-senpai was going to kill me.

"I'll help you find Matsuri-senpai." Moona-senpai said

"R-really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I owe it to you," Moona-senpai said.

"Can you teach me that power you used?" I asked.

"Yeah, me too!" Anya said

"What Anya You don't know it? " Moona-senpai asked

"Well a little..." Anya asked.

"So Reine is the only one that knows how to use it out of you three," Moona-senpai said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's similar to magic in a sense," Moona-senpai said.

"But it's not magic." I said

"Yes..." Moona-senpai said

I was excited. I really wanted to learn how to use this power I had already gotten a boost from the radiation, but now I needed to get stronger Moona-senpai could beat me so easily.

I wanted to be strong so I could protect Reine and my family.

"I'll teach you..." Moona-senpai sighed.

I smiled as Moona-senpai motioned for us to follow her outside. She walked over to two big rocks and glared at us.

"Break that rock," I said.

Anya turned her arm into a blade and tried to slash the rock, "too dull..." Moona-senpai sighed.

I went up to my rock and punched it, making my fingers fall off. "What the hell!?" I shouted

"You don't know how to use it, but I can sense the energy inside you," Moona-senpai said.

"I can't cut the rock!" Anya cried.

"Sharpen yourself on it," Moona-senpai said.

Anya turned herself into full sword form and Moona-senpai picked her up, sharpening herself against a rock.

"I need help reattaching my fingers!" I cried.

"Ollie, in a fight, you need a way to do that yourself." Moona-senpai sighed.

I understand that, but that isn't something I could do. Although regeneration of some kind would be nice, I just didn't want to try to learn it.

"Moona-senpai, so how did you make me feel pain?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know how it works. You'd have to ask Mumei or Reine," Moona-senpai said.

So I guess Moona-senpai learned how to use this ability from them.

"Moona-senpai, show us you using this power. We don't think it's possible!" I shouted

"Leave me out of this!" Anya hissed.

"Fine, I'll show you Ollie." Moona-senpai sighed She walked up to a tree and tapped it, making it explode.

"See easy" Moona-senpai laughed.

"Wait, why not show this power to us before?" I asked.

"Because you didn't need to know, you weren't fighting before." Moona-senpai said

"Yeah, but what if we needed to fight?" I asked.

"Then you need to learn to rely on your friends." Moona-senpai said

I remembered back to what Kiara-senpai said to me about how I need to rely on myself and on others. I finally understood what she meant by that I have to rely on everyone around me.

When I'm with Reine, I have to protect her and rely on myself, but when I'm with Anya, I have to rely on her.

"Ollie, if you don't learn in the next hour, I won't help you." Moona-senpai said

"That's not fair!" I shouted

"You only need to know the basics," Moona-senpai said.

The basics I couldn't even get those down how Moona-senpai expected me to learn a concept like this in an hour.

I didn't know but I had to pull this off because I really want to see Matsuri-senpai again I really needed to tell her how much I missed her.