Super Nenechi

Nene pov: I was just trying to meet up with Omarun when lions appeared. They weren't white lions, so I knew they weren't tamed. Also, because they were males, the lions lunged at me, making me cower.

I felt a gust of wind, soon realizing I was airborne. "Hold on tight, Nenechi," Shishiron stated as she dove to the ground at high speeds and kicked one of the lions into the distance.

"Shishiron I was so scared. I cried as I was put down next to Aloe.

"Don't be scared, Nenechi." Shishiron sighed, "After all, this lion is pathetic..." She growled.

She glared at the other lion I began to back up in fear, "Sit!" Botan yelled, and the lion did just that.

She glared at the rest of them, and they immediately backed off in fear.

"That was amazing, Shishiron!" I said

"Thank you now. Let's go back. We need to meet up with Omarun." Shishiron stated

Botan let Aloe-chan get back on her back and let me also ride her piggyback. It was cramped but possible.

"Hang on tight..." She said again as she shot off into the distance.

Omarun was in sight in a matter of seconds and as soon as Shishiron saw her she bit into the nape of her neck and carried her like that. Since Polka is a fox, it didn't hurt that it was motherly.

"Well, I guess now we're going this way..." Choco-sensei sighed, changing directions.

"I'm starting to get used to this leg now." Shishiron stated I have just now noticed she was injured.

"It took you about ten seconds to get back to where we started," Aloe said.

"Why the hell did you pick me up like that?" Omarun asked.

"Because you are a fennec fox, so you are used to it." Shishiron said

"Hey Nenechi, you have a really strong smell..." Omarun panted.

"Oh thank you!" I said happily.

"That wasn't a compliment," Aloe said.

"It wasn't?" I am confused.

"Okay Nenechi, what is that smell?" Polka asked.

"Oh my dance shoes!" Nenechi stated

"Why did you bring them?" Omarun asked.

"I forgot to drop them off at home!" Nenechi said.

"Well, that's why we could smell you more than usual!" Omarun yelled.

"Omarun, stop picking on Nenechi..." Shishiron said

"Are these guys always like this?" Subaru asked

"Yeah, pretty much," Choco-sensei said.

Shishiron quickly got Omarun, Aloe, and I acquainted with Subaru-senpai and Luna-tan and told us we were going up the mountain to meet with Lamy and others. I didn't know who the others were.

"Alight, let's get this show on the road!" Shishiron yelled.

She picked up Omarun and hurled her towards the mountain. Her head slammed into it and she fell to the ground limp.

"I am so sorry, Omarun!" Shishiron giggled.

"No you aren't!" Omarun yelled.

"You would be correct." Shishiron said she picked Omarun up again and threw her over her back.

"Let go of me, Shishiron!" Omarun yelled.

"No..." Shishiron sighed.

"Look Shishiron, a DeLorean!" I yelled as I ran over to a tipped over vehicle.

"Nenechi, this is a shopping cart!" Botan said excitedly that she jumped into it like a giddy child.

"I'll push you okay!" I yelled

"Yeah!" Shishiron giggled.

"3, 2, 1... Vroooom!"

I ran as fast as I could, not paying attention to what was ahead of me. Because of this, I slammed into Omarun and ran her over with my DeLorean.

"Damn it!" Omarun yelled as she got back up.

"How durable are you, Omarun?" Aloe asked.

"What do you mean?" Omarun asked.

Suddenly, a chunk of rock broke off the mountain and fell on top of Omarun. If it were someone else, they would have been flattened.

"Why is the world attacking me!?" Omarun yelled.

"You are comic relief!" I yelled

"What the hell are you on about, Nenechi?" Omarun asked.

"Well, you were written to be comic relief," I said.

"Oh so you are saying that the gods decided to make me a clown?" Omarun said, seemingly understanding.

"Y-yeah, something like that..." I said, sighing a bit.

"Nenechi, you aren't supposed to say stuff like that." Shishiron sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How can you be so clueless?" Aloe asked.

"Hey Shishiron, let's get to the top of the mountain, okay?" I asked.

"Let's go faster than light!" Shishiron yelled.

"DeLorean vrooooooom!" I yelled as I began zooming up the mountain.

"You are literally children!" Omarun yelled.

"And that's why they're cute." Choco-sensei stated

"Am I cute, Choco-sensei?" Subaru-senpai asked

"Of course you are Subaru," Choco-sensei said.

I didn't even notice how close they were to us. It was honestly shocking, but then again, I was pushing the DeLorean up a mountain.

"Vroom, vroom!" I said happily.

"Let's sing a song!" Shishiron said

"What song?" I asked.

"Lalion, Lalion, we are climbing a mountain!" Shishiron sang giggling afterwards, giggling.

Omarun caught up to us and jumped into the DeLorean. Shishiron immediately kicked her out so she wouldn't be on top of her.

"Ouch!" Polka yelled.

"You are okay." Shishiron sighed.

"Yeah, but you didn't know that!" Omarun yelled.

"You are alive, aren't you?" Shishiron asked.

"Yes I am, but that is a flawed point!" Omarun said

"Look, I never promised you a safe passage only for Aloe and Nenechi," Shishiron said.

"Wait, what about us!?" Subaru asked

"Of course I'll give you safe passage..." Shishir said.

I laughed Shishiron seemed to be getting along with a lot of people. She was so nice. I loved hearing her and Omarun's arguments. They always make me laugh because Polka is usually wrong Shishiron is a smart lion.

I was having fun pushing Shishi up the mountain. This DeLorean was really responsive. Maybe after this I will go grocery shopping with the DeLorean.

"Shishiron, let's play with Lamy-chan when we see her!" I yelled

"N-nenechi!" Shishiron said in shock.

"No, not like that!" I stated

I laughed again. We were making good progress. This trip is going to be fun