Looking Through The Itinerary

Kiara pov: We were about two hours into this mission with Flare when Gura stopped us, pulling a sheet of paper out of her pocket.

"Mumei gave me an itinerary of the mission," she said, and we all glared at her.

"You mean this whole time we were doing random shit when Mumei had a set of things for Flare to do the whole time?" I said, as Gura began to sweat.

"Gura" I love you, but the hell? " Ame asked. Gura didn't know how to respond to that.

"Guys, you all have to remember that Gura isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so she forgot!" Ina chimed in

"Thank you, Ina!" Gura said, realizing moments later that Ina had just called her an idiot.

"Gura, we forgive you, but I wish you had remembered this sooner." Calli sighed, clutching her shoulder tightly.

"Gura" I know you didn't forget about the itinerary... Sana said, catching the shark girl red-handed

"Look, I never once said I didn't remember I had it!" Gura said, which was a fair point.

"Okay, Gura, counterpoint, why wouldn't you mention that?" Anya asked. Gura shrugged.

"You guys seemed content with doing things your way." Gura said

"But this would have made things so much easier!" Reine said something Gura couldn't deny.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you!" Gura shouted.

"Okay Gura, I want you to do something for me," Ollie said, immediately getting shut up by Call.

"You don't have to do what she says." Calli growled, still mad at Ollie for whatever reasons.

"Calli, cut her some slack; she's your mother," I said to her dismay.

"Kiara, I already have a fucking mother. Ollie isn't her!" She shouted, apologizing afterwards for her outburst.

"Well, Reine and I aren't blood related, yet I see her as my sister and her mother as my mother," I said.

"Kiara, that's different, that's a bond adoptions are a different story! I was also unaware about it!" Calli yelled.

"But it's not that different; she is still your mother!" I said. She rapidly shook her head in response.

"Calli, just accept it already." Reine sighed.
We still hadn't informed Anya about the whole fact that Ollie is Calli's stepmother since she adopted Bae, so she was very confused about this argument.

"You seem like a rude person, Calli," Flare said, cowering behind Noel, who was comforting the girl.

"I'm not rude!" Calli shouted so long her voice began to crack.

"Calm down, Calli..." I said, softly patting her on the back.

I grabbed the sheet of paper out of Gura's hand and saw what was written on it. Flare had to talk to at least five people before that was done.

The next things written were things that Flare had to do to converse better.

"What movie do you want to see, Flare?" I asked.

Flare didn't seem to know she wanted to see whatever Noel wanted to see, but we needed to get her to decide things for herself.

"Usually either the Marine or I make decisions like that for her," Noel said.

Flare really liked to make this as hard for us as she could. We knew she still wasn't alright with the idea of having her to humans, but she seemed to warm up with Ame enough and she was talking to the rest of us.

The problem is we have no idea what she likes or dislikes. All we know is she likes Noel, but that doesn't help at all.

"Flare, what genre of movie do you like?" Reine asked.

"I don't know, I haven't really watched a lot of movies," she replied.

We both began to remember that her childhood was taken away from her, so she never had the time to experience movies like the rest of us.

Okay, flare let's kick the asses of all the imperials soon. I said. Flare's eyes lit up as a tiny smile rose on her face.

"I would like it if we did that a lot," she said. I began to laugh, wanting to put them all through hell for what they have done to the people I care about.

"My mother, Ina, Gura, they all were marked by those disgusting creatures. No human could do something so heinous. They were monsters."

Ame heard me and began telling me that humans kind of suck but it sounded a lot cooler when I said they were monsters and not human

"Kiara, you are probably the next target." Flare said I wholeheartedly agreed with her, but at the same time, I wouldn't let my fate be like the others.

I would and will burn them to the ground until nothing but their ashes remain.
Reine suddenly got a call from Moona. She answered it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello, I have news on what Oga wanted to say," Moona said.

We listened in to what she had to say, anticipating it.

"He wants to try to spare Temma," she said, and we couldn't believe our ears.

"Spare him. Why the hell would we do that?" Reine shouted.

Moona began to explain that we still needed to extract information on him and free the other slaves to stop him from declaring war on countless kingdoms with no way to fight back.

And then maybe we could talk Temma out of being evil. A change of heart could happen. However, it was so fucking unlikely it wouldn't happen.

"Moona, I will go with this plan. However, believe me, we will beat him within an inch of his life." Reine said. Flare agreed with that.

Moona also agreed, but since Temma was Oga's friend, she didn't want to get too hasty and kill him, since people do care about him. He wasn't always this way.

"We'll discuss this more later, bye Moona." Reine said, letting out a sigh while hanging up.

We weren't about to kill someone Oga thinks could change, but if he doesn't show results, we would have no choice but to put him down for the better of every mythical creature.

We will make sure to burn Temma and his ideals to the ground if he doesn't change.