Group of Four

Azki pov: Mikochi finally accepted me, so I pulled out my phone and called Sora-chan. She picked up almost instantly again.

"Hello Azkichi," Sora said.

"Hey, I made up with Mikochi, so we'll be on our way." I explained

"Actually, there is no need!" Sora-chan stated estatically as she hung up

I was confused as to why she said that and why she hung up suddenly feeling hands cover my eyes, "surprise!" Sora giggled, gently kissing the nape of my neck.

"Sora-chan, what are you doing here?" I questioned if she giggled.

"Didn't you say we were going to meet up in an hour and a half?" Sora asked quickly, noticing the wound on my hand.

"Did those two do that to you?" Sora asked. I nodded, realizing the truth would be better than lying for their sakes.

"We all need to learn not to fight each other..." Sora sighed.

I glared at her, mouthing that I literally had done nothing wrong today. She laughed, turning to Sui-chan and Mikochi.

"I'm your leader again, so don't pick on my adorable Azki Bean..." Sora scolded, and the two nodded rapidly, being quickly humbled by Sora's presence.

"Alright, what's next?" Sora asked, and suddenly a light bulb went off in her head.

"Let's introduce you all to Nodoka-san!" Sora laughed. It had been years since they'd even seen A-chan, so it was probably nerve-racking.

"Sora-chan, let's not bother those too right now because, you know," I said, nudging her slightly.

"Oh yeah, because of the baby!" Sora said outloud.

All of a sudden, all our faces went blank.
"The what?" Sui-chan and Mikochi shouted in unison.

"Pretend you didn't hear that." Sora said, grabbing both their shoulders and squeezing tightly. They shivered in fear of her aura alone.

"Sora-chan, the cats are out of the bag..." I sighed but we weren't about to explain the logistics to the two of them since it was a long story. All they needed to know is that it's technically biological.

"Sora-chan, Azkichi, you know we want to know the story now!" Suisei screamed. We both glared at her unwavering.

"Like we said, it doesn't matter, so just drop it..." I mumbled

"Azkichi, it kinda does, since you are saying they had it together, that doesn't make sense!" Mikochi yelled.

"Well, we don't know what to tell you. If you want to know the story, feel free to ask A-chan yourselves!" Sora said

Suisei and Miko immediately dropped it, not wanting to think of what A-chan would do to them if they asked her that out of the blue, and if they asked Nodoka and made her uncomfortable, it was over for them as well.

"Alright, you two win for now." The two girls sighed.

"It's not about winning or losing." I groaned, realizing how hard this was going to be since they thought of this as a game.

"Sui-chan, tell us everything you know about the council's problems," I asked.

"The biggest problem, as far as I know, is Temma. However, he isn't the odd presence I have felt in council," she explained.

"This is the first time this has ever been brought up." I mumbled

"Mumei definitely is some sort of vessel..." Suisei said

"Wait, if you were aware, why did you leave the council?" Mikochi asked Sui-chan if she didn't know how to answer that.

"I fucked up..." She mumbled, "Well, whatever, they'll be fine," she said,
laughing nervously.

"You suck at your job, Sui-chan..." Mikochi mocked, quickly dodging Suisei's axe before it could slash her.

"Mikochi, you suck at your job. What the hell do you even do other than stand in this damn shrine?" Suisei retorted.

"I, uhm-" Mikochi was flustered. She had no idea what to say about that.

"Sui-chan, don't pick on Mikochi..." We needed to work better as a team, and insulting each other wasn't going to help.

"By the way, Sora-chan, can you and Azkichi adopt me!?" Suisei blurted out, I had completely forgotten Sui-chan had wanted that.

"Okay, sure!" Sora said, immediately
shocking Mikochi and I.

"Sora-chan, what!?" Miko yelled "Adopt me too!" She yelled

Sora-chan, we can't adopt Sui-chan, she's an adult. I said, but Sora just laughed.

"Yes we can Azkichi. She wants to be adopted, so as long as we both agree to it!" Sora said

"Okay, Sui-chan, we'll get that sorted out." I sighed.

"Let's go!" Suisei cheered, rubbing it into Mikochi's face.

"You two are literally children." I groaned. I looked at Sora-chan, who definitely seemed to agree with me.

"Let's just focus on discussing our team up," Sora said.

"You can find Roboco, correct?" Mikochi asked Sora.

"I think so," Sora said.

"Wait, what do you mean by you think so?" I asked.

"Well, she may have completely gone off the grid to the point that I can no longer contact or track her..." Sora said

"We may have to contact A-chan then." I said reluctantly, but we didn't want to bother them on their time off.

"Let's try to find Roboco on our own first." Sui-chan said, knowing we didn't want to bother. A-chan

"That will take forever!" Mikochi whined, but she was whacked by her immediately.

"Shut it..." Suisei snarled.

"Sora-chan, we need a spray bottle..." I sighed. She nodded.

"They're definitely going to fight a lot." Sora laughed in annoyance.

This is going to be difficult, but four of us were going to be searching, so this was going to be a bit easier. However, I didn't think we could do this even with four of us since we didn't know where to begin looking.

"Alright, Sora-chan, let's check the tracker." I said

Sora pulled out her phone, opening up the map and searching for Roboco's signal. "It's weak but there is a signal," Sora said.

"Alright, let's go!" I said I was hoping that soon we would be a group of five again.