Confronting Chaos

Mumei pov: For some reason, something didn't sit right with me. I took a good look at Kiara and then one at Calli, who was hugging her, thankful she was alive.

"Zeta, Ame, you're with me!" I shouted, walking towards where Bae Irys and Ollie were. Ame seemed a bit reluctant.

"Mumei, I'm sorry, but you can't order me around when Kronii is here," Ame said.
I glared at her, gritting my teeth in anger.

"Go with her now!" Kronii screamed. Ame did just that, frantically running to my side and cowering behind me.

"What are you going to do, Meimei?" Sana asked.

"Oh, I'm just going to pay the three of them a visit and have a little talk," I said. None of them liked how I pronounced the last three words of that sentence.

I just ignored the rest of what people said and slowly walked down the dark hallway. Only the sound of our footsteps remained. I was just thinking about the fun little chat I was going to have with the people that just sat and watched my sister get hurt like that.

Sure, she's fine now, but I've been itching to kill someone recently, so I needed to get that off my chest.

"Zeta, keep up or you're dead!" I yelled, shifting into an owl and flying since it's faster. Zeta seemed to be able to keep up, which was impressive, but Ame was straggling as she struggled to keep up.

I flew into the room as fast as I could, shifting back into human form and kicking Bae in the face as hard as I could. Irys looked at me, not even realizing what had just happened for a few seconds.

"What the hell, Mumei?" Irys said, looking at her unconscious fiancé, who was bleeding from the head.

I turned my head around to look at her just smiling. "Don't worry Irys, you're next," I said, pulling my dagger out. Irys didn't want to fight me. She knew the reason why she couldn't fight me.

"Did Omegaα put you up to this?" I began to laugh, never stopping my gaze.

"No, however, I think Omegaα would appreciate it if I got rid of Bae," I said, noticing Irys glaring at the door.

"Go ahead, run to the others. You'll only be safe for a moment." Irys didn't heed my warning and immediately ran towards the door but was stopped by Zeta, who tied her up with wire.

"Mumei, why would you do this? Isn't Bae your leader?" Irys asked.

"You think I would be led by a rat? Who the hell do you think I am?" I growled.

"Nanashi Mumei, my friend!" Irys screamed. I just sighed watching Ame run into the room.

"Ame rewinds Ollie, then Zeta ties her up." I said Amelia looked around in confusion, questioning what was going on. I pulled out my dagger, standing behind her and poking her back with it.

"Do it now or do you want to die?" I yelled Ame did as told. I wasn't planning on killing her since Gura loves her, but I still wanted to threaten her since I was in an awful mood.

Ame rewound Ollie and Zeta tied her up. I began to question what I wanted to do. I knew Bae probably going to die if I didn't do something, so I told Zeta to tie her up and then had Ame rewind her.

"W-what is going on?" Bae asked.

"I don't know Bae, you tell me," I said, hiding my malice from her. Bae looked around, seeing Irys and Ollie were tied up.

"Mumei, are you revolting?" Bae asked, unamused. I just rolled my eyes and scoffed at her.

"There is no need to revolt, you act like I care about ruling council," I said. Bae looked at me confused.

"What are you interested in then?" Bae asked.

"You don't need to know why I would tell a mere mortal?" I asked. Bae didn't seem to like that I said that at all.

"Just kidding, I wouldn't plan anything malicious," I said, walking over to Ollie.

"Be nicer to my sister and Calli," I said. She looked at me, appalled that I just told her that and not Calli.

"What but Calli started it?" Ollie yelled.

"Yes, but she wasn't the one that made a scythe through her body," I said, kicking her to the ground.

"Zeta, Ame, untie Bae and Irys, but keep Ollie restrained," the two obeyed.

"What are you going to do to Ollie?" Bae asked. I walked over to Bae slowly.

"Nothing since Reine is in love with that thing," I whispered into her ear.

"Wait, will Reine be my other mother?"She whispered back I nodded.

Sometimes I really wish Kiara, Reine, Lui, Subaru and I were actually related, but I prefer our bond a lot. We are still sisters no matter if it's by blood or not. Even though I should be mad at Calli and Ollie for what happened to Kiara, I'm not. However, they still needed a stern talking to

"You both need to learn to control your temper," I said as I began disciplining Ollie. Ina ran in

"Mumei, a small village in the west, caught on fire. What should we do?" Ina asked.
I calmly said, "Let it burn to the ground."

"B-but Mumei, countless lives will be lost!" Ina said I looked at her and sighed.

"Nobody is going to die." I anticipated this fire and that the village actually needed this to happen, "I said, making sure to sound less ruthless."

I told Ame to show her how events are playing out in the future.

"You're right. Because of the fire, everyone evacuated, saving them from the impending rock slide that was going to destroy their village and kill all of them! " Ina said, in amazement.

I stopped Ame from going too far ahead, explaining to Ina that everything and everyone has a purpose, but I am still trying to find mine.

I really didn't know why civilization was created. I truly wanted to know what the secrets of the universe were and how I could bring destruction to it all.