Unconditional Love

Kiara Ponia: I was thinking about Mumei; I didn't know if I was needed by my sister, although I trust Mumei to hold out until I come back.

"Calli, do you think Mumei needs me?" I asked

"Maybe, but why are you asking?" Calli asked

"I'm worried about my sisters for some reason," I said.

"Don't worry," Calli said softly.

I smiled at her as she tried to soothe me; she was really good at it, but I couldn't help but feel uneasy for some reason. I know that they aren't in danger, but my brain couldn't process it for some reason.

Knowing that they aren't in danger made me wonder what I was feeling, why I was uneasy, and what I was uneasy about-maybe that I was forgotten by them since I wasn't with her.

"Do you think they forgot about me?" I asked

"What are you talking about, Wawa?" Calli asked

"Since I'm not with them, do you think they forgot about me?" I asked

Calli looked at me and shook her head. "No, you aren't forgettable," she told me.

I bit my lip and sighed, not knowing if that was true for some reason. I had no faith, despite the fact that deep down I knew they wouldn't forget me.

"Why are you worrying so much?" Calli asked

"Aren't I a forgettable person?" I asked

"Kiara, you aren't forgettable." Remember when we were apart for four months? That whole time, I never forgot you. I wanted to see you again. "How could I forget someone as perfect as you?" Calli asked

"Am I really perfect?" I asked

"Yes, you are; you're so cute, and I love you so much, Kiara, so don't act like you aren't memorable," Calli said.

"Why are you being existential all of a sudden?" Mama Mori asked

"I don't know." I asked

"Kiara, you've never been like this before," Sister Reap said.

"I just don't get how I feel sometimes; for some reason, I have the feeling that I will be forgotten one day, so I'm worried," I said.

"Wawa, as long as you live, for all time, everyone will remember you," Kiara said.

"Calli, I love you!" I said as I hugged her.

"That is so cute," Irys and Bae said in unison, ruining the moment.

"You two could have let our moment sit for a while." Calli and I said

"What did we do?" Bae and Irys asked

We both sighed and just decided to ignore them since they were both pretending to be ignorant of this.

Those two were perfect for each other. They are such children, and their immaturity definitely made them feel like they belonged together. Then again, their constant bickering always leaves a sour taste afterwards.

"Kiara, are you done moping?" Bae asked

"Jeez, could you be any less rude?" I asked

"No!" Bae said angrily.

I rolled my eyes. She clearly didn't understand what I asked, and technically, there is no right way to answer that question because, either way, she's still being a jerk.

"What's wrong with you, Bae?" Calli asked

"Oh, don't you start Calli," Bae said.

"Can you hear yourself, Kiara?" "You just broke her heart, and you were that rude to her!" Calli said

"Don't worry, Calli, I'm not mad," I said.

I didn't want her to be mad at Bae since I'm not mad, although I don't get why she was suddenly acting this way. What is her problem sometimes-is she trying to act more chaotically?

I have no way to tell, and without Mumei, I have no idea what the hell she is thinking.

Irys is different on the other hand, sometimes I can't tell if she's thinking at all; she has some good ideas sometimes, but others are duds. It doesn't make much sense how inconsistent she really is.

"Bae, it's so big!" Irys suddenly moaned

"W-what!?" We all said it out loud.

"Her tail is so big!" Irys said

There was no way that's what she was talking about. She is messing around, she is crazy, and she is expecting us to believe that she was talking about her tail.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," Irys said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. The only one who really had their mind in the gutter was her. She is lewd for no reason.

"Irys, I love you, but stop with the innuendos," Calli said.

"Calli, I didn't make any innuendos," Irys said.

"Yes, you did!" I said

"You really did," Bae said.

"You never agree with me ever!" Irys sighed

"You should say more relatable things then," Bae said.

"Says the rat that eats garbage," Irys said.

"I've never eaten trash," Bae said.

"Yes, you have!" Irys said

"No, I've eaten food that was accidentally thrown into the trash," I said.

"That is eating trash," Irys said.

"Irys, you eat me.." Bae said.

"Oh yeah, I do, baby!" Irys said seductively

"You are making me sick..." I said Calli nodded, agreeing with me.

"To be fair, what's wrong with us showing our love?" Irys asked

"Even I have to admit that is making me sick," Bae said.

"Wow, say that to your own girlfriend who was playing Monopoly with you," Irys said.

"You sicken me with your lewdness; it's cute, but why are you so lewd?" Bae asked

Irys refused to answer. She just nuzzled Bae and went to sleep.

"I'm going to call Mumei," I said.

"Okay," Calli said.

"I want to meet your sister, Kiara!" Mama Mori said cheerfully.

"Alright, I will yell at her to come with us next time!" Kiara said

"Why do you get along with my mom so well?" Calli asked

"We are happy-go-lucky gals!" Mama Mori and I stated together

"You were just crying..." Sister Reap said

"No tears were dropped!" I said

"Alright, sure," Calli giggled.

"Hey, don't push your luck!" I said

"I am not pushing anything," Calli said.

"My buttons," I said as I hugged her. "I want to make her remember me forever."