Ina's Apology

Ina pov: "I'm so sorry!" I blurted out that I was in tears since I lost control and almost killed Sana.

"Ina, don't worry about it!" Sana said I couldn't look her in the eyes. I was too sad.

Gura walked up to me and slapped me, "Ina, don't sulk, you did nothing wrong." She said I didn't know why no one wanted me to blame myself.

"Ina, don't worry, Sana is alive because you wouldn't kill her and besides, we wouldn't let you hurt her," Ame said.

"But, I was going out of control. I hurt all of you!" I cried.

"No, that's not true; you didn't hurt us!" Mumei shouted.

"Explain the hole in Sana's stomach then!" I shouted

"You did that, Ina, but it's my fault for not comforting you," Sana said.

"How is it not my fault!?" I asked I was upset that Sana blamed herself when it was my fault.

How did no one blame me I went on a rampage and destroyed things. Everyone and everything around me was just waiting to be destroyed.

"That's not true!" Mumei shouted, reading my mind "Sana is alive because you were in there still!" She continued to say

I did manage to fight back against the ancient ones when I heard Sana's beautiful voice, but I still attacked her without a second thought.

The girl I love the most was hurt by me because of my lack of self control. The ancient ones took me over because I am weak.

"Ina, I was taken over too. I know how you feel," Mumei said.

"Listen to me, you may have been taken over, but you aren't weak," Mumei continued to say.

I didn't get it. Why wouldn't they just let me take the blame for this? I couldn't bear to live with myself anymore. I was a monster, someone who needed to be put in check. Why would they defend me?

Omega has a reason to kill. The ancient ones have no reason to kill. They are just demons who want to destroy everything just for the fun of it.

"Ina!" Sana screamed at the top of her lungs.

"W-what!?" I shouted, stuttering over my words in shock.

"Don't beat yourself up over this. It wasn't you that did this, it was the ancient ones. You are Ninomae Ina'nis, not some weird goddess!" Sana shouted.

She may be right, but as it is right now, we are one in the same. She can't change that, no one can be the person that hurt her and I will know that for the rest of my life.

"Ina, can you stand up?" Sana asked.

"Y-yeah!" I said, immediately standing up for her. She glared at me as she pulled her arm back, suddenly thrusting it forward quickly.

Her hand went into my body through my stomach and out my back "Urk... Sana..." I said quietly as she slowly removed her hand from my body.

"Now we're even Ina." She laughed. I immediately healed from that, but I made sure not to heal fully. I wanted to be as injured as Sana was.

"It was a bit uncalled for for Sana..." Fauna said

"What if she went into shock?" Kronii asked.

"She didn't go into shock. That's all that's important!" Sana laughed.

"The ends don't justify the cause, Sana..." Irys said.

"That isn't the saying, Irys." Bae said as she tried to sit up.

"Oh yeah Bae, your ribs are broken..." Irys said.

"Can someone heal Bae?" Mumei asked while rolling her eyes.

"Sure," Fauna stated as she wrapped a plant around Bae that began healing her.

"It would be much faster if you touched her," Irys said.

"Then I'd have to use more than a little bit of power on Bae..." Fauna said

"Can't you make an exception just this once?" Mumei asked.

"Because it's for you, Mumei, I'll tap her and heal her a little," Fauna said, doing as she was told.

She slightly touched her finger to Bae's then immediately removed it, like Bae had an infection or something.

"Faufau, can you heal Ina and I?" Sana asked.

"Sure!" Fauna said, placing her hand on both of us and closing the hole in our stomachs.

"Why heal Sana and Ina fully but not Bae!?" Irys asked.

"Simple Sana asked nicely," Fauna stated.

I was questioning why Sana wanted to heal me immediately I hadn't suffered enough pain yet.

I watched her wash the blood that was on her hand away and as she dried her hand, I wanted her to say I was at fault and did something wrong.

Every time I thought negatively, Mumei would glare at me angrily. I couldn't believe I was being praised by everyone for my miss-doings.

Then again, I did the same with Mumei. I didn't blame her when we fought. She wasn't at fault when she was being controlled.

I shouldn't blame myself for everything, but I feel obligated to do so as I am the one that let this happen.

"Sana, if you forgive me, then I'll forgive myself." I stated

"I forgive you!" Sana shouted, "She ran up to me and kissed me."

"Sana, why do you forgive me?" I shouted in confusion.

"Because I love you, so please forgive yourself and love yourself or I won't be happy!" Sana shouted.

"Okay, I forgive myself!" I shouted

I hugged Sana tightly I was afraid of this happening again I didn't want to lose myself again or lose myself fully, but I had Sana

Sana is my safe haven. The girl I love most. If I ever lose control again, I will tell her I was happy that Sana didn't want to kill me even though I wanted her to.

I was hoping that I wouldn't lose myself, but it was enviable just like the time it'll happen next with Mumei.

I really hope in the end that I never hurt the knee I love so much.