Breaking The Stone

Iofi pov: Ollie and Anya had been struggling for ten minutes, not getting any closer to shattering the rock.

"They need help..." Risu stated as she stood up and walked towards the door.

"No rest, I'll handle this..." I said, stepping outside.

"Auraaaaagh!" Ollie screamed as she repeatedly slammed on the rock.

She was too stiff... she wasn't calm, she was hyper. She needed energy, but she didn't understand how to channel it whatsoever Anya had the opposite problem. She was too calm and channeling the energy too much. She needed a balance.

I got their attention and walked over to another tree.

Let me show you a perfect version of this technique. You need perfect zen. I sighed.

I cleared my mind of all negative thoughts and filled them with positive thoughts about Risu I stuck out a finger and tapped the trunk, making it explode. I held back so the tree would just fall slowly.

"I can't do that!" Ollie shouted.

"Come on..." I sighed, "You can do this!" I yelled

"No, I can't!" Ollie yelled again.

Anya walked over to the rock and exhaled slowly I looked at her and smiled as she turned her arm into a blade.

"Anya, breath slowly and calmly, think about who means the most to you, clear your mind of negative thoughts," I said calmly.

"I love Reine and Ollie." Anya said, softly slashing downwards.

As soon as her arm came in contact with the rock, it began to slice through like butter. It wasn't just raw power. She couldn't break it with just raw power alone. She was using it properly.

"Good job!" I said while clapping, which disturbed her, causing her to stop halfway.

"Shoot, I almost did it!" Anya said

"You did, but you need to learn how to concentrate better," Moona said.

"Y-yes, Moona-senpai!" Anya shouted.

"See that tree Thad Iofi knocked down?" Moona asked.

"Yeah, what about it, Moona-senpai?" Anya stated

"I want you to cut it up and make firewood," Moona said.

"Roger!" Anya yelled.

"Alright Ollie, now you have no excuse..." I said

"I can't do it!" Ollie shouted.

"You can..." Moona growled.

"Think about who you love!" I yelled

"Reine."..." Ollie said

"Remain calm!" I yelled

Ollie took a deep breath and exhaled, "I'm calm." She said softly.

"Then go to the rock and break it!" Moona shouted.

Ollie walked up to the rock and slowly breathed, punching down on the rock and managing to crack it a little bit.

"I did it, Moona-senpai!" Ollie shouted.

"I'm here too..." I sighed.

"It's literally just a crack..." Moona sighed

"Yeah, but I did as Iofi-senpai said!" Ollie said

"Yes you did and I'm happy that you made this easy." Moona said

"Hey, I'm skilled!" Ollie said

I laughed because she was saying something I wasn't sure if skilled was right but she definitely was getting the hang of this fast. She learned quickly, I'd give her that.

I wondered if Ollie could compare to us, though, if her powers could become stronger.

I wanted to compare her to Zeta, Kaela, Moona, Risu, Reine, and Anya, but I couldn't grasp where her prowess was.

Maybe Ollie was around Reine's level, definitely below Risu, or am I just biased because I love her?

I really had no idea whether or not Ollie could surpass us, but I kind of hoped for her to become stronger than us all because we all needed to pull our own weight.

Risu walked up behind me, hugged me from behind, and began to giggle.

"Not now, Risu," I said softly.

"I want nuts!" Risu said

"Really right now?" I asked.

"Yes, please give me your nuts!" Risu said

I reached into my pocket and grabbed a bag of mixed nuts and gave it to her.

"Don't eat them too fast now," I said.

Risu began to munch on the nuts and store them in her cheeks.

"You aren't going to hibernate, so just eat the nuts." I sighed.

"Yummy!" Risu said

I laughed, smiling at how cute she was. I couldn't believe how much I fell for her in a matter of hours.

Risu's tail looked so fluffy, soft, and warm that I really wanted to hug it, so I walked up to her and softly hugged her tail.

"You are cute!" I said as I snuggled her tail.

"I-iwofi," Risu said as her mouth was stuffed.

I smiled at Risu and slowly closed my eyes as I felt her fluffy fur against my face. It was softer than a pillow. I imagined clouds would feel like this.

I really could just fall asleep while hugging this tail.

"Iofi stop it, we need to watch over Ollie," Moona said.

"Hey Moona!" Pekora-senpai said, walking up to us

"What is it, Shachou?" Moona asked.

"Can we go to a restaurant tonight?" She asked

"Yeah, we can Shachou!" Moona said happily.

Moona really is the one that needed to pay more attention. She was really falling for Pekora-senpai. She responded to her happily and without thinking, but this made her happy.

I remembered I was the one that set them up, so I was happy to see them go full circle. They truly loved each other. I seriously believed that they deserved to love each other. I was happy for them.

At one point, I was jealous and wished that I had never set them up, but soon I realised this is what Moona needed.

Astel-senpai came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Can you train me too?" Astel-senpai asked

"Sure, I have an idea," I said.

I led him over to a fallen tree and told him to break it.

"Think about who you love the most." I said

"Aurauhh!" He yelled as he chopped the tree, but nothing happened.

"You mentally aren't there right now." I said, sighing.

"Risu, you train him with me," I told her.

She nodded. We had to figure out how to train Astel