Meet the Mori's

Calli pov: We left Towa-senapi's, and as we approached my house, I noticed it was decorated for Christmas. For some reason, it was in the middle of August.

"What the hell?" I was confused by what I was seeing.

"Welcome home, Calli, and Merry Christmas Eve!" Mama Mori cheered

"You are too happy!" I said

"Why wouldn't I be tomorrow is Christmas?" Mama Mori cheered

"No, it isn't!" I said

"Yes, it is; Daddy's Grandma just confirmed it!" Kobo said

"Oh Calli, who are those adorable kids with you?" Mama Mori asked

"Oh, those are your grandchildren..." I said I expected to be yelled at.

"Ah, you and Kiara finally got to it, eh?" Mama Mori cheerfully laughed.

"Yeah, Calli was adamant about wanting kids!" Kiara said

"Wawa!" I said it in shock since she suddenly got a burst of energy and confidence.

"Wawa huh?" Mama Mori said cheerfully.

"Mom!" I was flustered by the tease.

"It's okay, go inside. Your sister is there in the living room," Mama Mori said.

I walked in with Kiara Clara and Kobo, and I listened in as Bae and Irys approached Mama Mori.

"Hi Bae, how are you?" Mama Mori asked

"I'm fine, mom," Bae said shyly.

"No need to be shy, Bae, and who is this cute lady?" Mama Mori asked

"That is my wife, Irys. " Bae said

"Cute!" Mama Mori said, "Go on in!" She continued to speak as she gestured them into the house.

I walked into the living room and was met up with Sister Reap. She was polishing her own scythe.

"Calli Bae, welcome back!" Sister Reap said, "And is that Kiara I see?" She asked

"Yes, it is!" Kiara chipperly

Sister Reap extended her arms like she was going in for a hug, so I approached her, but she dodged and hugged Kiara first.

"Hey, she isn't your sister..." Bae and I said it in unison.

"That isn't true," Sister Reap said.

"Hi auntie!" Clara and Kobo said

"Awww, who are these adorable girls?" Sister Reap asked.

"Kiara and my children," I said.

"Woah Calli "I honestly bet that you'd never have a kid. Sister Reap said

"Wow, thanks for the confidence in me...." I said sarcastically

"Hey, you're a vulgar alcoholic with no regard for others. " Sister Reap said

"That's not entirely true...." I said as my eyes went wide looking for something to break the tension.

"So where is Papa Mori?" I asked

"He is asleep, but I'm not going to let you change the subject, Calli," Sister Reap said.

"Eh, what subject?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"That isn't going to work...." Sister Reap said loudly

"Really!?" I asked

"Yes, I'm not easily distracted!" Sister Reap said

"Is that a pony!?" I asked

"Where!?" Sister Reap asked.

"Eh!" I said.

"Wait... that doesn't count!" Sister Reap yelled

"Yes, it does!" I said

"Shut up!" Sister Reap yelled

"You two are cute," Kiara laughed.

"No, you are cute, Kiara!" Sister Reap said

"Gross!" I gagged hearing my sister swoon over Kiara.

"Mommy, can we explore?" Clara and Kobo asked together.

"Yes, you may," Kiara said.

"Yippee!" Clara and Kobo said in unison as they ran further into the house.

"So how are you, Bae?" Sister Reap asked Bae

"Uhm, I'm fine...." Bae said she was clearly nervous.

"Bae, that's our sister. Why are you so nervous?" I asked

"We haven't talked in years!" Bae said

"We talked last week... Sister Reap sighed.

"No, we didn't!" Bae shouted

"Whatever you say..." Sister Reap sighed.

"Also, Irys, you need to say hi," I said.

Irys looked at me and realized she did need to say hi.

"I'm Irys Bae's wife," Irys said.

"Woah, I never thought she'd have a wife!" Sister Reap said she was shocked.

"Okay, why the fuck do you not have any confidence in us?" I asked

"Bae is too chaotic...." Sister Reap said

I wasn't going to deny that, but it's a bit rude that the older sister would pick on the younger sister, and she picks on me despite being the younger sister. I don't call her out or make bets about her behind her back; she has some issues.

She was cute, though I can't deny that she is my little sister. I can't be mad at her, and my brain began to wander as I wondered if Mama Mori was aware of Ollie, but I doubt it.

"Hey, you want to help me put up the Christmas tree?" Sister Reap asked.

"But it's not Christmas...." I said

"Yeah, I have no idea what this is about." Sister Reap sighed.

I decided to help as I stood up and Kiara and I brought the tree out as Irys and Bae got the ornaments.

Kiara, Sister Reap, and I began to decorate the tree with light, tinsel, and ornaments, and soon Irys and Bae joined. I had to put the star on top since I was the tallest, and I was proud to point out that I'm the tallest on there.

"Aww, it's so cute!" Mama Mori said cheerfully as she gazed at the work we did.

"Okay, so why do you think it's Christmas Eve?" I asked

"Because it is," Mama Mori stated.

"No...." I said

"Just let her do her thing," Bae said.

I guess I should, and besides, Kobo would be happy thinking it was Christmas, even though we'll have to actually do this at the end of the year, and Kobo will be confused as to why we are celebrating again.

I don't think she'd complain, even though kids want to celebrate Christmas twice. I don't really know; I've never really thought about that as a kid.

"Mommy Kiwawa!" Kobo said as she ran into the room.

"What?" Wawa said

"Clara hit me!" Kobo cried

"Did not!" Clara said

"Ugh, stop fighting or no presents!" Kiara sighed

"Okay!" The two of them said

Kiara looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. We need to be prepared to make it seem like Christmas.