Meeting The Peafowl

Kiara pov:I was making lunch for everyone when there was a knock at the door. I went over and slowly opened it. I was met by Reine, "welcome back sis!" I said, welcoming her inside.

"Kiara, I want to discuss some stuff with you," Reine said.

"Is this regarding the previous world?" I asked. She nodded.

"Ollie and Anya don't seem to remember anything." Reine said.

Reine says, "It's Ollie. She could just be acting stupid. That isn't farfetched." I said, sitting her down on the couch.

"I suppose so, but it just is odd that my slave mark is gone too. My back is scarless." Reine said

"Yeah, that is probably odd to not have anymore, but you must be happy that it is." I said. She nodded slightly.

"I'm happy that you remember how things were, though." Reine stated

"Have you talked to Lui-nee or Subaru-senpai recently?" I asked.

"Yes, actually, Lui-nee is with Mumei and Subaru-senpai is doing things with Princess Luna," Reine said.

I said, sighing a bit, "They seem to be doing well."

"Kiara, are you done making food?" Calli asked.

"Babe, not yet!" I yelled

She came into the room. She was still groggy "Oh hey Reine..." She said, yawning a bit.

"Hey Calli," Reine said, waving.

"Calli, you could at least get out of your night shirt..." I said, then I gazed down at her lower half, "Put your pants on."

"Why do I need pants?" Calli asked.

"Our kids will be back soon, Calli..." I said

"Don't worry, Kiara, I won't be back for awhile!" Calli said.

"Two minutes..." I said

"Two minutes?" Calli expressed her confusion.

"You have two minutes before I get mad." I said

"Fine, I'll put my pants on..." Calli stated, sighing.

"You two are cute," Reine said.

"You think so?" I said, "So how are you and Ollie going?" I asked.

"We're going steady," she said.

"Did she still remember your bet?" I asked.

"Ironically, she thinks I won, but I asked her out anyway," she explained.

"Is Ollie alive again?" I asked.

"Uhm... she was." Reine sighed.

"How did she die this time?" I questioned

"She was hit by a bus," Reine said.

"Wait, really!?" I asked but she began to laugh.

"No, she didn't die again. She is still a zombie," Reine said.

"Shouldn't Ollie be alive?" I asked.

"She wished to be who she is since she apparently hated being Olivia," Reinr said.

"Didn't Astel want to revive her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that clearly didn't work out," Reine said.

"So what are the rules of this universe? What did Mumei say?" Reine asked.

"I don't really know, all I know is Mumei got rid of all conflict," I said.

"That's interesting, so have you heard that apparently Suisei went missing?" Reine asked.

"Really?" I said, "She never went back to council." I was confused by that.

"Surely Sana would want her back..." I said, scratching my chin.

Where could she have gone She wouldn't just abandon the council, would she? That isn't something she would do since she likes to fight people, so where could she be?

"I'm done putting on pants." Calli said she sat on the couch next to me and put her arm around me.

"Auntie Reine!" Clara yelled, running towards her and hugging her.

"How are you?" Reine said, cheerfully hugging her back.

"Clara, where is Kobo?" I questioned

"I'm right here, Mommy Kiawa!" Kobo said, walking into the house.

"I'm glad you are happy, Kiara," Reine said, as she softly whispered into my ear.

"I hope you and Ollie make a family one day," I whispered into her ear.

"Okay, who's hungry?" Calli said as she stood up and stretched.

I smiled at Calli. She seemed to be filling in her role perfectly. She was being a good mother. I never expected her to be able to act like this.

She seemed to know what I was thinking and stared at me with an annoyed glance I just shrugged at her, pretending like I didn't know what she was looking at me for.

I wasn't going to admit to her face that she was doing a good job. She already understood that she was being a good parent. I remember she said she eventually wanted children with me, so I imagined she was studying

"Kiara, do you want a drink?" Calli asked.

"Sure, but keep in mind, Calli, you can only drink from your glass, not the bottle," I said.

Calli sighed as she took out her glass and poured her alcohol into it.

"Can I drink what Mommy is having?" Clara and Kobo asked

"No, you can't only calli, Reine, and I can drink this," I said.

"You can have water, juice, or soda," Calli said.

"What loving parents," Reine said, giggling a bit.

"Close the Fu-"Calli was embarrassed. She was about to say fuck in front of our children, so I covered her mouth before she could finish it.

"Calli, you can't say that word..." I growled and her face went blank.

"I'm sorry..." She said, realizing her mistake.

If you say any naughty words, you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. I said Calli began to pout a bit.

"If you two are done, then let's eat," Reine said.

We all ate while talking amongst ourselves. I got a call from someone. I gazed at my phone and saw Mumei was calling me.

"Reine, did Mumei call you?" I asked.

She pulled out her phone and looked at it. "Uhm... yeah she did," Reine said.

"I'll pop her a text," I said, just asking her what she needs.

Almost immediately, I was told by her that she wanted to see me I was confused by this. We had just seen each other. However, whenever she needs something, I know it's important.

There was one issue: who was going to take care of Clara and Kobo? "

I bit my lip and looked at Calli I have to trust her for now.