Nameless One

Mumei pov: "Who am I?" I silently asked myself, pondering my existence. That's right, I was the vessel of Omegaα and the guardian of civilization, but what was my name? I begin to question everything as I feel deeper and deeper under Omega's control.

I was burdened by all the council's impudence. Maybe if anything got done, then Omegaα wouldn't need to act.

"Bae, Sana, Fauna, Kronii..." I said softly that those names were familiar to me, but none of them were mine. For some reason, those names made me feel calm but also a sense of dread.

"My dear, wasn't the destruction of the world what you desired?" Omegaα asked
I nodded slowly, although for some reason it didn't sit right with me. "Then help me kill the council then," Omegaα said, reaching their hand out to me. I was about to latch onto it but stopped.

"Hey Meimei, you should stop working so hard. Let's play a game together!" So said a familiar person. I looked over, seeing the shilloutte of a girl shining brightly.

"S-sana?" I said confused that the name and the shilloutte seemed familiar as if I knew who that was, but I didn't know who Meimei was.

"Mumei, you're not going to eat me, are you?"Another girl said that as soon as her shilloutte appeared, I started to feel hungry.

"Of course not, Bae, I'd never eat you," I replied, tilting my head, wondering who that was.

"Mumei, do you want berries?" A soft-spoken girl asked

"Shut up! Mumei doesn't want anything you give her!" A deeper-voiced girl stated

"Fauna... Kronii..." I said, for some reason, those two names really resonated with me, like we had some sort of relationship, but I was stuck up on them calling me Mumei.

I didn't know who Mumei was. They couldn't have been talking to me. I just decided to ignore them and go towards Omegaα since that was who I was just a nameless vessel.

"Mumei-senpai, let's keep fighting together!" said a cute cat-looking shilloutte

"Zeta, yes, I want to fight with you till the end." I told the girl that for some reason I couldn't grasp why these people meant so much to me.

"Mumei, how do I look?" A peafowl asked if she seemed familiar to me too.

"Reine, you look beautiful..." I said, suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my head,

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted as
everything began to go blank again.
Two more girls appeared, a hawk and a duck. They didn't say anything, but I knew them as well. "Lui-nee, Subaru-senpai!" I shouted as the pain worsened.

"Dear, hurry up and accept me already!" Omegaα said I reached out to touch her hand, but mine was hit away by someone who began to manifest into a physical form.

"Kiara..." I cried remembering her.

My friends, my family, and my two fiancés were calling out to me. I looked around, seeing Ina and Gura slowly walking up to me.

"You helped us, now it is time we help you, Mumei," Gura said.

"Mumei, you introduced me to the woman I love. I am forever grateful," Ina told me.

"That's right Mumei you help people so wake up you are my sister not Omegaα's play thing" Kiara said

I walked past her in a daze. "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you are..." I said, walking towards Omegaα again.

"Mumei, don't you fucking dare say you forgot me, damn it!" Kiara screamed, punching me in the face, knocking me to the ground.

"What she shouldn't be able to touch you inside of this space you aren't real!" Omegaα yelled in shock.

"Kiara, shut up, a mortal like you wouldn't understand!" I yelled. She stared at me unwavering.

"You're right. I don't understand the workings of the gods, but I understand my sister! " Kiara shouted

"Your sister?" I said confused. She gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, but I didn't know why.

"Mumei, I love you more than Calli. You are my sister. Wake up!" Kiara said calmly.

"You all are going to die, so why does it matter if I'm back? I already took down Amelia Watson, so now you five have no way to recover," I said knowing none of them would forgive me after this

"Mumei, all that matters is that I forgive you!" Kiara said, punching me again "I will make you realise who you are!"

"Mumei, listen. I created you, so follow me. Let's end this miserable world!" Omega said

"Mumei fight back. I don't want to see you like this! " Kiara fought back.

I didn't know what to do about this. Two of the people I cared about were fighting over me. I didn't even know how Kiara could get into my head like this, but she wasn't going to let me forget about her.

"Mumei, I was the one who gave you your name. I'm the closest to you!" Omega growled

"Mumei, you seriously can't believe her. Who do you trust, God or your sister and the people you have, the people you've come to love?" Kiara asked.

"Kiara, please help me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"What the hell are you doing, Nameless?" Omega asked angrily as I walked towards Kiara.

"I'm becoming Nanashi Mumei...." I told her, grabbing my sister's hand.

I snapped out of my trance, returning to reality. The council room was in shambles, but I was confident Kronii could fix it. I was standing in a pool of blood, looking over to see Irys lying there unconscious. Everyone looked like they were thrashed around like ragdolls.

"Are you Mumei or Omega?" Gura asked, holding onto Ame to protect her from me, despite that she was unconscious.

"Mumei, are you back?" Ina also asked

"Guys don't hit my sister with a barrage of questions; let her regain her composure." Kiara panted as she moved Calli away from the nearby puddle of blood.

I just gave them a quick thumbs up. "Yes, I'm me again!" I giggled, but I suddenly felt as if my body was paused.

"Fine, if you won't cooperate, I'll shut you down for now." Omega growled.

Suddenly, everything went dark as I fell to the ground, slowly fading into the darkness. I heard Kiara Gura and Ina screaming my name, but all I could do was smile as I shut down.