Suisei's Anger

Flashback...

Mumei pov: Reine and Kiara had left, leaving me alone for who knows how long. I wasn't very good with time, despite her being infatuated with me.

"Mumei, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Fauna asked.

Kronii came bursting in, "Don't eat dinner with her, eat it with me!" She cried. Both girls clinged to me, gently tugging at me, trying to gain dominance.

"Meimei, do you want to eat dinner with me?" Sana asked. I nodded, to the dismay of both my partners.

Sana left the room, leaving me alone with Nature and Time as they continued to tug on me.

"Oh hi senpai," Zeta said, sitting on the nearby windowsill.

"Who are you?" Kronii and Fauna growled, glaring angrily at the girl as she waved at me,

"Stand down you two, she's a friend." I told them they were weary about her, but they reluctantly listened to me and let her be.

"What brings you here, Zeta?" I asked since she shouldn't even know where this place is.

"I came to see you, Mumei-senpai, since we haven't spoken in awhile," she cheerfully stated, jumping off the windowsill.

She slowly walked towards me, casually putting her hand in her pocket.

"Let's talk somewhere else!" she said. I suggested Zeta nodded. We both knew we didn't want any distractions.

I had trouble convincing Fauna and Kronii to let me spend time with Zeta, who was pretty much just a mortal in their eyes, but I eventually convinced them and went into another room with Zeta. Suisei was in there with her sister, but we just ignored it.

"Mumei-senpai, so what have you been doing lately?" I noticed her hand was still in her pocket and she gradually lifted it up,

"Nothing really, just council work." I said,
"How's Kaela?" I asked. She seemed to get thrown off by that question.

"She's fine, but you know her overworking," Zeta told me gently, sighing, "but Mumei-senpai, you could help us!" She suddenly said as she jerked her arm up, pulling out a dagger.

So I blocked it with my own knife and we started struggling. I tried to push her blade back away from my throat.

"So Zeta, you joined the other side. What happened to being friends?" I asked,

"I'm doing this just because we are friends, senpai, don't get it twisted," she said as I pushed her away.

I noticed Suisei get up and grab her trusty axe and lunge at Zeta, "intruder Onee-chan, stand back!" She screamed, swinging the weapon. It hit Zeta in the side. She jostled it around trying to dig it deeper but it wouldn't move.

"I'm a secret agent. An attack like that won't work on me." Zeta scoffed as she plungged her knife into Suisei's arm.

She screamed in agony as she pulled the axe out of Zeta and swung it towards her neck. Zeta ducked getting a slight haircut as the bloody axe scathed her hair. Zeta jabbed Suisei in the stomach so hard she fell to the ground in pain.

"Come on, you're Suisei of Gen 0 right? Aren't you supposed to be strong?" Zeta teased, angering the girl.

"Shut up!-SHUT UP!!-SHUT UP!!!" Suisei screamed as she got up swinging her axe in a blind frenzy only to be knocked down again.

"I have no time for a weakling like you. I need to kill Mumei-senpai," Zeta said, ignoring Suisei completely.

"Wait you bastard! I will not lose to you!" Suisei yelled with crazed eyes as she lunged forward, managing to slash Zeta's back but not being able to do fatal damage due to the vest she had on.

"You really think you're still strong?" Zeta laughed, disappearing from sight. "If you can't keep up with me then you should leave." she said, hitting her with an axe kick and knocking her out

"Mumei-senpai, do you want to fight somewhere else since you're going to die?" Zeta asked me I nodded.

"You won't kill me, though you know you can't." I calmly said, tackling her to the ground, I started repeatedly punching her before she hit me with a headbutt,

"Damn it!" I yelled, flinching from the headbutt.

I turned into owl form, flying away into the portal room, making sure Zeta was still behind me. I entered a random portal, letting her follow. We ended up in a random city with a nearby river. I turned back to human form before facing Zeta.

"Mumei-senpai, you chose this as your grave?" She asked if I pulled a gun out and pointed it at me.

The only thing I heard was a bang as the bullet lodged itself into me, causing me to fall into the river below.

End of flashback...

Suisei pov: I slowly opened my eyes as Anemachi shook me awake. "What's going on?" I asked, not realizing several hours had passed,

"Thank God I was so worried!" Anemachi cried, holding onto me,

"Where is Mumei?" I asked Anemachi to explain the whole situation to me.

Apparently, that Zeta girl returned, declaring she had murdered Mumei, but for some reason, none of the council took action. "What the hell..." I tried to stand up, but a sharp pain shot through my arm. I noticed my arm was bandaged up. I remembered being stabbed by that girl. I stormed out of the room, ignoring Anemachi's cries.

"Sana, I'm leaving..." I growled, I was in a bad mood. I pulled out my phone, looking at the contacts.

I scowled at a name, in particular, Sakura Miko. I didn't know why, but I pressed her number and started calling it

"Hello Sui-chan, it's been awhile!" Miko happily said over the phone, but I wasn't delighted to be speaking to her again.

"I'm coming by the shrine later," I growled, my mood worsened by each sound of her voice.

"Sui-chan what's wrong?" Miko asked but that seemed to make me angrier.

"Just shut up I'll be there in a few!" I screamed hanging up.

Sana stared at me with a disappointed look, slowly shaking her head with disapproval. "Wasn't that your old friend?" She asked,

"She's a weakling that gave up on fighting. I don't want to be associated with that coward. " I told Sana, who questioned why I had called her then,

"That doesn't concern you." I scowled, questioning myself why I called Mikochi and not the three other girls, Sora, Azki, and Roboco, who I probably would've picked up, but I chose the one I literally can't stand.

I convinced Sana to let me leave and I exited council to meet up with the shrine maiden.