Orca's Perspective

Chloe pov: Nanashi Mumei is the woman I declared as my lifelong enemy. As soon as my darling Takane Lui uttered her name, I knew she was my rival.

She is the path of all evil, a devil if you will, and I was wondering what evil plot she was cooking up right now.

"Lui-nee, did you know you can tell a whale's age by the amount of earwax it accumulates?" Mumei-senpai asked

"No, I didn't know that!" Lui-nee said happily.

"Lui, did you know that orcas kill great white sharks for their livers?" I asked.

"That's just disturbing," Lui said.

I've never done it, I promise! I cried.

Lui didn't seem to like that fact I think I made her afraid of Orcas, so I messed up there.

"Chloe I hope not, because I couldn't love you if you did. " Lui said

"I didn't swear!" I shouted

"I know that, but don't say facts like that," Lui said.

"Come on, babe!" I said loudly.

"I'm not your babe..." Lui said

I was infuriated I wasn't going to lose my Lui to Mumei.

"You realise I'm her sister..." Mumei-senpai said, seemingly reading my mind.

"You lie, you're an owl and Lui is a hawk," I said.

"Not blood sisters, but sisters nonetheless." Mumei-senpai sighed.

"That's unacceptable! You are trying to get with her!" I shouted

"No..." Mumei-senpai said

"Stop arguing with Mumei-chan, Chloe!" Lui said

"What? I'm not arguing with her!" I shouted

"Yes you are!" Lui said

Lui-nee, don't argue with your girlfriend... Mumei-senpai said

"She's not my girlfriend, Mumei-chan!" Lui yelled

"What are they on about?" Zeta asked.

"I don't know, let's just ignore them." Kaela sighed.

I looked at the two grey-haired girls and was still puzzled. I didn't understand why there were two of the same girl. Maybe they were twins.

I know Mumei-senpai explained it, but I was too busy plotting her demise.

I didn't trust Mumei-senpai either; she acts like Lui's sister, but she's trying to get close to us and hurt us; I just know she's the worst.

"Why don't you trust your future sister-in-law?" Mumei-senpai asked

I jumped. How did she know I thought that? Can she read my mind? I thought to myself, I was creeped out. I didn't know what she was capable of.

"You'll come around to me," Mumei-senpai said.

"No, I won't!" I shouted

I had to find a way for her to get out of my head, but how would I do that? I wasn't going to think anymore. I didn't want her to get into my thoughts. She was going to use them against me.

"Chloe, come on, what can I do to make you like me?" Mumei-senpai asked

"You can stay away from Lui!" I said

"Look, I'm her sister. I can't help it." Mumei-senpai sighed.

"Chloe, please stop. Just calm down and trust her." Lui sighed.

"No..." I said

Since Lui said it, I was considering it. I love her so much that I don't want her to be mad at me Mumei-senpai began to giggle at me and smirked.

"You really do love Lui-nee, huh?" Mumei-senpai said

"Y-yeah..." I said.

"Why did you stutter?" Mumei-senpai asked

"W-well, that's because I am not thinking straight," I said.

"That's clear, you really aren't thinking straight." Mumei-senpai said

I didn't know what she meant by that, but all I knew was that she did understand that my mind was all foggy I really wanted to try to understand what was going on and all her words, but it was hard.

I never really paid any mind to Mumei-senpai, but now that I am, I realise that she isn't too scary. She actually seems kind of nice.

Maybe I had to step away from all my delusions I'm so scared someone will take Lui from me. I can't even see past a sisterly relationship.

I understand that they aren't romantically involved, but still, I crave Lui's attention and I can't get it when Mumei-senpai is around hogging all of it.

"Lui, give Chloe some attention." Mumei-senpai stated

"W-what!?" I asked Mumei. She looked at me and slightly tilted her head.

"Don't you want this?" Mumei-senpai asked

"Well, I do, but I never expected you to just hand her over!" I said

"Why would I need to hand my sister over to her girlfriend?" Mumei-senpai asked

Lui and I are technically dating, but she never called me her girlfriend and we never did any lovey-dovey things like kiss.

We've cuddled and hugged, but nothing more than that. I really wanted to do more, but I didn't want to overstep.

I really wanted to be more like a couple, but did Lui want that? Did we go too fast? I mean, I tried to advance our relationship fast because I really love her.

Why wouldn't she tell me if she was uncomfortable with me? Was she uncomfortable with me? I asked myself.

"You are loved by Lui-nee," Mumei-senpai said.

She was being really nice to me, trying to help me figure things out. I looked at Lui and stared at her, noticing how her face was bright pink.

We gazed into each other's eyes and she looked away quickly I could tell her heart skipped a beat.

Was she actually in love with me? Did she want to go further I was excited to find out. I went up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Lui kiss me..." I whispered She pushed me away.

"No, I can't yet..." Lui said.

She clearly was embarrassed I didn't want to push, so I stopped my advances. She looked at me softly and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I blushed profusely I was just kissed by the girl I loved. It wasn't on the lips, but I was going to take it