26, bree's hair gone wrong

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX, trent gets schooled

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sitting in the hall, Perry came walking in with a usual insult. "Greetings, puke puddles." Emilia furrowed her brows at the woman who then continued. "Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this awkward phrase of your lives- uhhh, I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, cause homie don't do retakes!" She cackled before walking back out.

"Well, that settles that." Bree sighed. "I am so getting my hair done right after school. Emilia, can you come with me?" She looked towards the auburn haired girl who smiled before nodding at her question, making Bree grin.

Adam gasped. "Can you bring me back some clippings off the floor? I need 'em to finish building my 'Taj Mahair'." He asked, pulling his model onto the table.

"Where did all that hair come from?" The Hunter girl questioned, gapping at the model as Adam answered. "Pets, shower drains, brushes- if you want it, you can get it."

"Well, that is disgusting." Bree said in disgust as her brother chuckled. "Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see 'Buckinghair Palace'."

Leo looked at Bree. "Why are you so concerned about a stupid yearbook photo?" He questioned the girl, as Chase approached the table. "I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched."

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook. Perry photo-bombed every group picture. Drama club... cheerleaders... Swim team." Chase listed off, before Leo snatched the book away before they could look at it.

"No! No, no, no! None of us need to see that again." Leo said, shutting the book before the bell rang, indicating it was the end of break.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking out the elevator, then came Emilia and Bree, who just got her hair done at the salon.

With a smile, she asked Adam who was moving about in the lab. "Hey, Adam. What do you think of my hair?"

The boy turned around, accidentally aiming his heat vision on Bree's hair, making the left side of it burn off, as Emilia screamed backing away. "I hope you kept your receipt, cause it looks uneven." Adam informed, making Emilia give him a look.

In panic, Bree rushed towards the toaster and checked her hair in the reflection making her scream in shock. "What did you do?!" Bree exclaimed, looking at her brother.

"I did what I had to do." Adam said, holding his arms out to the sides. "Your hair was collateral damage to a world gone mad!"

"Adam!" Emilia scolded, before Bree reminded him. "The yearbook picture is tomorrow. What am I supposed to do about my hair?"