04, another rebel?

CHAPTER FOUR, under siege

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort." Perry had announced as she emerged from the hydra-loop with Kerry, her niece standing beside her. "Don't worry about your bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them."

She clapped her hands, motioning for either one of the members of the bionic team to come forward and only Adam listened, who seemed too excited about sliding the suitcase around like a sledge.

Once Adam had disappeared from their view, the two Perry's approached the group, the older woman beginning to talk. "You remember my sweet niece Kerry."

"Sweet? Yeah sure." Emilia approached, scoffing at the woman's choice of words along with Bree who questioned. "No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?"

Perry grinned, walking around them as she began to inform. "She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." She instructed, passing fake money to Chase.

"This is money from a board game." Chase pointed out in annoyance.

Perry grinned. "And there's plenty more where that came from."

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here. I just want to spend some quality time with my favourite Auntie Terry." Kerry spoke up in her usual fake sweet voice, earning a mocking groan from the three bionic mentors.

"I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft." Perry chuckled, earning an unamused stare from Emilia who muttered. "Why am I not surprised?"

"You're not fooling us, Kerry." Chase started to point out, narrowing his eyes. "You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured."

"My sweet niece would never do that." Perry said, once again believing Kerry before turning to the young girl, narrowing her eyes. "Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Her mood instantly changed at the sight of the other Davenport brother passing by, reaching out to grab him before he could escape. "Dougie!"

She linked arms with Douglas before turning to her niece at her introduction. "Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

"I've heard all about you." Kerry responded with a fake smile. "You're the one obsessed with my aunt."

"Yeah..." Douglas trailed off after shaking Kerry's hand before turning to Perry, making a gesture as he continued. "She is a... a handsome woman."