09, kidnapped

CHAPTER NINE, taken

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

The five teenagers were stood in the lab, checking out the motorcycle that belonged to Donald, who finally walked in, dressed in all black. "So, what do you think?" He asked.

"I think you're begging for a bang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase retorted, referring to the man's outfit and Emilia laughed.

"Are those my pants?" Bree questioned, receiving a chuckle from Donald. "Not anymore." He said before moving over to stand with the motorcycle and explain. "I call it 'A Daven-Cycle'. She's got auto-pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase, to brighten your day."

"Whoa, cool. Throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go." Adam teased, and in return, got an annoyed look from his brother.

"Hello? Anybody home?" A familiar voice called out and they turned around to find Douglas on the monitor. "He hacked you again?" Leo scoffed at this before directing his next words to his step-father. "Would it kill you to spend $40 on some security software?"

"Love the new lab, Donnie." Douglas mentioned as he observed the underground lab through the screen. "Ooh, tunnels! Industrial, yet classy."

"Take a hint, ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests."

"Oh, I accepted it." Adam chuckled, making them all look at him in question. "What? His updates are hilarious!" He told them before imitating his voice through an example. "'Looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky-face'."

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time." Douglas began to say and Emilia smirked. Before the man could continue, she opened her mouth and said. "Why? You late to your hair appointment?" She asked and got an offended look from Douglas.

"No!" He denied. "My hair is perfectly fine, thank you!" Douglas sighed before going back to what he was going to say. "But, Krane will be back soon. He went out to get his head waxed."

"Fascinating." Donald nodded, and in a sarcastic manner, he continued. "You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up." He said as he went to press the button but stopped when Douglas had interrupted him. "Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick. You're in danger! Krane has completely lost it!"

"Oh, wow!" Chase pretended to be surprised by this. "So, the guy who keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable? Who could have seen that coming?"

"I'm serious! Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities I didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you four as a threat!" Douglas explained to the team.