21, ghost hunt

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE, the haunting of mission creek high

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Emilia was talking with the trio in the school hallway, when Leo popped his head around the door, making a 'pssttt' sound to get their attention. "Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit? Well, it's happening to me!"

He walked out, revealing himself in only a towel, making Emilia widen her eyes. "Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!" Leo informed them. "Well, you know when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself, where's the last place you saw it?" Adam suggested.

"On my body." Leo replied, looking at Adam with a look of disbelief. "And you definitely checked there?" Adam asked.

Bree looked at the Dooley boy. "That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree asked, making Emilia sigh.

"I'll give you one guess." The girl muttered. And she was proven right when Trent came walking in wearing Leo's clothes over his own. "Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo asked in shock.

Scoffing, Trent then reminded. "Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play 'Attack of the giant Trent'? Ooh! Tear in Aisle Two." He remarked, managing to rip Leo's clothes. "Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the not big and the not tall store." He laughed, running to high-five a random student.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo questioned, in which Chase shrugged in reply. "Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he's gonna take a-" Chase pointed to his watch as Trent called out. "Bathroom Break!"

"Right on time." Chase said, making Emilia send him a strange look.

Bree hummed. "Son, you need a hobby." She stepped away to go to her locker, as Leo turned to the others. "I'm sick of this. I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice: stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." He turned around to walk into the hall.

Emilia stepped towards Bree before she whipped her head around hearing Leo scream. Trent came running back in a second later, holding Leo's towel before he waved it around. "Camera phones on, people. We've got a runner!"

Emilia growled, dropping her bag onto the floor as she stopped at the door before anyone could run in and embarrass Leo. "Hang on, guys." She smirked. "Instead of seeing a kid get bullied, why don't you watch Trent get hurt by a girl?" She suggested, scoffing out a chuckle. She turned to glare at Trent who let out a scream.