15, is being famous worth it?

CHAPTER FIFTEEN, armed and dangerous

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Only a few days have gone by after Agent Graham had took over as leader for the bionic team, and the whole world found out about them. And since then, everything had changed.

Adam, Bree, Chase and Emilia have been treated like celebrities, and it seemed like the only one that was feeling out of place, was Emilia.

"Students of Mission Creek, please welcome your bionic super-humans!" The hallway of students erupted in applause as the four bionic super-humans walked into school.

"And our trusty little mascot, Chase." Adam said, tapping his brother who whacked him in the stomach.

As the brothers continued to whack each other in the chest, Emilia sighed. "Enough." She grabbed their wrists before pulling them away from one another.

And where was Agent Graham? Standing in front of a camera. "Now that I'm in charge of the bionic team, I'm gonna be taking them to a whole new level. Believe me, you're going to be seeing a lot more of us."

"Wow, this is amazing." Chase grinned. "It's like we're celebrities." He gushed as Agent Graham walked back over to them.

"We are. And this is just the beginning."

Emilia scoffed. "I can't believe that people are so shallow, they only like us because we're bionic."

"Yeah." Bree sighed as if she was agreeing before smiling. "Isn't it awesome?!"

"Not what I meant." Emilia mumbled under her breath, stepping away from them, when her eyes caught Adam signing a girl's forehead. This made Emilia furrow her brows slightly, and shook her head as she went to walk away, but someone had called her name.

"Hi, Emilia." The auburn-haired girl turned her head at the sound of the voice, smiling gently as she spotted the girl. "Sorry to bother you but can I ask you a question? I'm Elizabeth by the way, but you can call me Lizzie."

"Of course you can. And I love your name."

"Okay. So, I read all about your banshee abilities and you're absolutely amazing. But, I wanted to ask, how you cope with it all?" Knowing it was a personal question, Lizzie added. "You don't have to answer it, but I was just curious."

"Oh, no. Don't be silly." Emilia shook her head in reassurance. "I'd love to." She thought to herself for a moment before starting to speak. "Well, I've had these abilities since I was 10, but I've never fully experienced it until a few years later, and I still find it scary and hard to cope with. I mean, I'm basically psychic. But, putting that aside, I use my abilities towards missions so I can save people."