11, forged art

CHAPTER ELEVEN, hole in one

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After showing the teens his new painting by a famous artist named Von Schtopp, they had the job of putting it in his art vault. The auburn haired girl stood in the art vault with the others with her mouth agape, as she stared at all the Davenportraits.

Leo had his hands on each side of his face, having the same reaction as Emilia. "Am I screaming out loud or just inside my head?" He questioned.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Emilia spluttered out, still staring ahead with her mouth wide open when Chase chimed in. "I'm just gonna say it. Davenport is one weird dude." Adam placed the painting on the frame. "Ah, voila. The Von Schto-" He gasped going to sneeze before turning to face the painting until he sneezed, accidentally setting off his heat vision, creating a hole in the middle of it.

"Adam, what did you do?" Chase ran to get a closer look, in which Adam explained. "Oh, I think that sneeze accidentally triggered my heat vision!" Leo moved closer as he pointed out. "Big D is going to freak out!"

Chase turned his head to look at the others. "Let's not panic. This hole is barely noticeable." He said, until Adam let out another sneeze, setting off his heat vision, making the hole bigger.

Emilia pursed her lips, raising a brow at the boy before questioning. "You were saying?" The boy widened his eyes. "That however, is incredibly noticeable!" He exclaimed.

"Adam, if you're going to destroy paintings, do it to those!" Leo advised, gesturing to the Davenportraits.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Chase peered through the hole in the painting before moving out from behind it, looking towards Adam. "Adam, I can't believe you destroyed Mr Davenport's million dollar painting!"

"Mr Davenport's gonna kill us when he sees what happened." Bree stated the obvious.

Adam gestured to the painting. "Okay, well, maybe he won't notice if we fill the room with things that look much more hideous."

"More hideous?" Bree repeated, before Emilia chimed in. "I'm sorry. Have you seen the Daven Lisa?" She gestured to the painting, before they all widened their eyes at the sound of the elevator dinging. Bree passed Adam the sheet before he pulled it over the painting to cover it, and stood around, acting 'natural' just as the elevator doors opened.

"Hey. Big D. What are you doing back?" Leo questioned, in which Donald replied. "Uh, I forgot something. I forgot that I left my million dollar painting in the hands of the five most destructive teenagers in the world!" He sighed before saying. "Please tell me it's okay."

"It's fine/Looks great/It's fine. Great." The bionic siblings all chimed in.

Donald went to reach for the painting when Leo stopped him. "Hey, wait. Hey. We've already seen this one, and it's boring. I would like to know more about this beautiful... what are we looking at?" He went on, looking at another painting with furrowed brows.