06, prank gone wrong

CHAPTER SIX, bro down

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The sound of giggles escaped Chase's mouth, making Emilia and Bree wonder what he was up to. Bree sighed before asking. "Okay, what is with all of the happy, squeaky hamster noises?"

She smirked before wondering. "Did you finally grow a chest hair?" Emilia smiled, a small chuckle leaving her mouth as Chase gave his sister a pointed look. "No! I grew two." He told her, before going on to explain what he was really doing. "Actually, this is a little something I like to call 'Adam's Payback'."

"For what?" Emilia asked, when Chase looked between them and said. "Don't you remember what happened last Thursday?" The two girls opened their mouth when remembering. "Oh, yeah." Bree said, as the two girls remembered how Adam threw Chase towards the kitchen counter. "Oh, yeah. We all love the 'Bionic brother Toss'."

"Yeah? Well, let's see how likes this." Chase challenged, holding onto a rope. Leo and Adam came walking in, with the former stepping over the rope as he warned. "Trap." Adam stopped in his tracks, wearing a confused expression on his face as he asked. "Trap what?" When suddenly, the boy was hung upside down by the rope.

"It worked! Now, let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!" Chase cheered in satisfaction. "That came out wrong."

"Oh, the trap was on the floor." Adam now just realised what happened. He chuckled before Chase told him. "Yep, and now we're gonna play a game called 'Human Piñata'. But instead of Candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch."

"Ironically, I'm guessing it's Candy." Leo pointed out, making Emilia nod. "You're forgetting one thing, Chase— I can use my heat vision to break free." Adam looked up at the rope before using his heat vision to cut the rope, making him land on his arm, as he crashed onto the cyberdesk, before falling onto the floor. Adam stood up looking at Chase. "Ha! Nice try!"

Everyone's eyes widened at the fact that Adam's left arm was bent around his neck. The girls stood out of their chairs as Bree called out. "Um, Adam." The boy looked to the side seeing his left hand there. "Whoa. I never knew my arm could bend like that."

"Um, it can't." Chase informed, making Adam scream in pain, leading for Leo to faint onto the floor. Emilia sighed before going to check on her best friend.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It turned out that Adam's arm was dislocated.

But Donald had to remind them to be careful since they weren't invincible. Now at school, Chase and Emilia were walking down the stairs when they spotted Adam going unusually slow.

"Adam, what are you doing?" Emilia asked the boy who was holding onto the railing with his free hand. The teen boy sighed before explaining to them. "That accident was a wake up call. I never realised how unsafe the world is— danger lurks at every corner, and it uses the stairs to get there!" Mrs Thistle was going up the stairs, on Adam's side who then told her. "Go around, Thistle! I was here first!"