16, basketball match

CHAPTER SIXTEEN, air leo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Emilia had been watching Leo and Chase test out the high top sneakers invention to help Leo get better at basketball when Bree had dragged her upstairs to watch her practice cheerleading.

"Ready! Okay!" Bree called out, with cheer poms poms in each of her hands. "We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick-tick boom! Dynamite! We're boom! Dynamite! Whoo!"

Emilia smiled about to applaud the girl when Adam suddenly ran in with panting breaths. He abrupted to a stop, sighing in relief. "Bree, you scared me! I thought you blew up!"

Bree held out her pom-poms as she said. "No, I was practicing my cheer." Adam nudged her before saying. "Oh, you mean. Tick-tick-tick-tick boom! We're dynamite! We're boom! Also, what is boom dynamite? I'm all excited and I don't even know what it is!"

"Adam, that's the beauty of cheerleading. You don't have to think." Bree explained, making Emilia gasp as she looked at Adam before calling out. "Then that's perfect for you!"

Adam smiled. "I cannot wait for tryouts." He went to walk away but Bree stopped him. "Wait, you're trying out?"

"Duh, you just saw my mad tick-boom-pow skills." Adam said, like it was obvious. He kicked the air while shouting out. "Pow!" He shrugged his shoulders with a smile. "That's the 'Pow' part."

Bree furrowed her brows. "You can't try out for cheerleading. That's my thing. And besides, there's only one spot open on the squad, and you do not wanna compete against me."

"Yes, I do. See, cheerleading is one of the few sports that isn't competitive enough to raise my adrenaline and make me glitch out. So, primp your pompoms, girly. 'Cause I'm about to... Be aggressive! Be-e aggressive!" Adam chuckled before continuing. "Again, I'm all excited and I don't even know why!" He threw the pompoms at Bree before walking out.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After witnessing Leo join the basketball match, Emilia went to the gym hall to watch Bree in support, and also to make sure she wasn't taking any bullshit from Stephanie. Bree and Adam were talking when she finally gave up and told him. "Okay, fine. I'll think of a number between one and five and if you guess it right, you can try out before me."

Adam hummed before guessing. "Four."

Bree smiled. "Nope, you lose." She walked away from him and towards Emilia as Adam questioned. "How do you always win that game?"

Stephanie walked to the front of the table as she announced. "Next, we have Riley, Bella, Olive, Siri, and Tommy." Walking in front of the people who are trying out, starting from her right, she said bitterly. "Uh, that's a no. No. Never. Nice try. You might wanna think about Tennis."

𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋, 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें