21, bionic teens attack

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE, rise of the secret soldiers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Good news, my famous bionic peeps!" Leo called out as he walked through the front door, as the other four teenagers were eating snacks at the counter. "Your new PR guy came through big time."

"Please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. We always lose." Chase groaned, throwing his arm out.

Bree sighed. "Probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon, and doesn't know the answer!" She scoffed, before turning her gaze to Adam.

"In my defence, I thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer." He defended.

"You remember that big magazine interview I got you guys?" Leo rhetorically asked. "The article just came out, thanks to yours truly, Leo Dooley of Dooley entertainment, a subsidiary of LeoCorp."

"Awesome!"

"Cool!"

"Ooh, yes!"

"Wait, I wanna see!" Bree grinned, grabbing a magazine from Leo before frowning. "Wait, the reporter interviewed all of us. Why is Emilia and Adam the only ones on the cover?"

"This whole article makes it sound like he's in charge next to Emilia." Chase looked at the magazine in disbelief. "Adam Davenport is the bionic team's second leader, strong man, and all-around superstar'?"

"Ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!" Adam smiled as he looked down at the magazine, before leaning down onto the couch.

"I mean I get what they say about Emilia, but listen to this." Bree began to say. "Along with Adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions. It's like you and I barely even exist!"

Adam looked up at the brunette. "What are you talking about? You guys are mentioned right here, see? Bree and Chase Davenport not pictured." He pointed out.

"You're not helping Adam." Emilia told him.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Donald walked into the room.

"This article totally misrepresents how our team works." Chase walked towards the man, flipping through the pages. "People are gonna think that Adam and Lia are the only ones who do anything. But I agree with the Emilia part."

Emilia frowned, feeling bad for Bree and Chase, knowing damn well that they deserved to be properly mentioned.

"Oh, don't worry! I'll set the record straight and tell 'em the girl does stuff, too." Adam piped up, making Emilia nudge him before walking over to where Chase, Bree and Donald was.