22, another bionic spy?

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO, perry 2.0

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Emilia stood in the hallway, with Bree and Adam when someone with an Irish accent approached them. "Oh, terribly sorry to trouble you, but could you help me find me locker?" The unfamiliar student asked.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't speak Leprechaun." Adam said, making Emilia whack his arm. "But he is fluent in doofus." Bree chimed in, before moving to stand beside the boy to look at his schedule.

She pointed in a direction. "Oh, you're right there at 324." Bree informed him with a smile. He went to walk away before turning around. "Oh! I'm Alistair, by the way. Foreign exchange student from Ireland." He told them, shaking the girls hand's. Emilia smiled softly as Bree introduced themselves. "Oh. Nice to meet you, Alistair. I'm Bree, this is Emilia and my brother, Adam. We can show you around, and he... can show you how to warm up a sandwich in your armpit."

Adam hummed. "But, I'm warning you, the cheese sticks are gonna get messy." He told the new kid. Emilia pursed her lips before smiling at the boy. "Welcome to America!" She called.

"Cheers." He tipped his hat before walking towards his locker.

Adam pulled the two girls aside. "Wait, a second. New kid? From a foreign country? Do you know what this means?"

"That you're not the only one we'll have to speak slowly to?" Bree questioned, making Adam sigh as he looked at the new kid. "No. He's a bionic spy. Well, think about it. Marcus with the 'new kid', and look what happened to him. We can't take any chances." Adam explained, before letting out another sigh as he looked back at the new boy. "You hold him down, I'll strip him for parts." He went to walk away when Emilia stopped him.

"No! Adam, you are overreacting. Alistair seems like a nice guy." Emilia told him, waving at the new boy along with Bree. "You know who also seemed like a nice guy? Marcus! Alistair's a bionic spy, and I'm gonna prove it." Adam declared. "Even if I have to learn how to speak Ireland-ish."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

During gym class, Emilia, Adam and Bree grew confused at how Alistair seemed to have quick reflexes and have 'special abilities' that could make him do any accent just like Bree's vocal manipulation.

When it reached lunch time, they decided to come up with a plan to get more information on Alistair. "Okay, before you do anything drastic, we need proof that Alistair's a bionic spy." Bree said to her brother who nodded. "Right. Go into mission mode." He said, waving his hand in front of his face.

"Okay. Bree, you'll interrogate him and see if he slips up, but we have to have to be subtle." The auburn haired girl instructed. "Okay, I'll handle this." Bree replied, making Adam nod again.