01, the bionic rebellion has begun

CHAPTER ONE, bionic rebellion

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The mentors were training with their students in the training area, separated in their own groups apart from Emilia and Bree who were training their students together as they had a bigger group than Adam and Chase.

Emilia was stood to the side with her water bottle in her hand as she was taking a drink break, so Bree was in charge at that moment. She clapped her hands, turning to one of the students, Lexi, with a tip. "Okay, Lexi, when you're under attack, use your superspeed as a distraction to catch your enemy..."

Bree was interrupted as Lexi superspeeded over to her, knocking her to the ground with a groan of pain. "...off guard."

"Bree." Emilia called out, placing her water bottle on the side before going to help her friend up.

Lexi looked at Bree apologetically, or so they thought, when she spoke. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Bree nodded, still wincing in pain. "Yeah." She looked at Lexi in thought. "Tomorrow, we'll cover timing."

"Are you alright?" Emilia asked her friend as they walked away from their students.

Bree nodded at the brunette, going to reassure her. "Em, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"I know. It was just weird. Especially with Tank and Adam over there. Oh my god." Emilia winced upon seeing Tank and Adam arm-wrestling, only Adam appeared to be struggling, screaming in pain.

"Okay, Tank, you can let go now!" Adam shouted, however Tank hadn't pulled away. "Let go!!!"

"Ooh okay." Emilia winced, glancing at Bree with raised brows. "You know he would be able to take on my role if he screamed any louder than that."

Bree laughed as the two watched Adam look at his students awkwardly, still holding onto his wrist as he spoke to his students. "Uh, since you guys have never arm wrestled before, let me explain what just happened. I won."

Emilia shook her head as Adam came walking over to them. "You alright there, buddy?"

Adam pouted, moving to stand next to the girl as he responded. "No, Emmy. It hurt."

Emilia smiled, softly patting Adam on the back as a form of comfort when Chase approached them, wrapping his arm around Emilia's shoulder, just as Leo walked into the room. "Good morning, everyone."

Spin briefly shook his head. "Not for me. Bob kept me up all night with his snoring." The brown haired boy groaned through his response.

Bob turned to his friend with his arms crossed over his chest, defending himself. "It's not my fault. You try breathing with this thing." He gestured to his nose and himself, going to continue on. "I've got a Spin-sized nose on a Bob-sized body."