13, the new neighbour

CHAPTER THIRTEEN, the bionic 500

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Ohh! This new neighbour has got to go!" Bree groaned after shutting the front door - most of the group standing in the living room in the middle of the night after being woken up by the sound of an engine revving and tires screeching from outside the house.

"Why does he keep racing his car up and down our street every night?" Chase huffed in question while trying to hold up a half-asleep Emilia who continued to flop in his arms.

Adam gasped. "Ooh! I know this one! To get to the other side."

Leo gestured to the door after hearing the sound of the car once again. "He clearly has no respect for my beauty sleep." He scoffed. "It takes atleast eight hours to look this good. Ten, if you want that Leo glow."

"I cannot believe I have to wake up to this." The Davenport man grumbled as he ran down the stairs to join the kids.

"I can't believe I have to wake up to that." Leo remarked, looking him up and down to gesture at his choice of pyjamas before gesturing towards Emilia, referring to her sleeping position. "Poor Emmy is traumatised."

Donald furrowed his brows, looking down at the Hunter girl who was being held up by Chase before turning to Leo. "This is Italian silk. A cheetah wishes he looked this good." He pointed out.

"A cheetah would have the decency to cover that up with a robe." Bree retorted just as Emilia let out a groan at the sound of tires screeching from outside. Muttering a few curse words under her breath, she pulled away from Chase now awake and stormed towards the door.

"Oh, they've woke up the demon." Leo winced as they watched Emilia open the door, and glare towards the new neighbour's car. "Hey, Pierce! Get your fucking car off our lawn!" She yelled out the door since nobody else had the guts to do it before.

Donald pulled his phone out. "Let's see how he likes my new high-pressure sprinkler system." He said before walking out onto the porch. "Okay, set to 'Monsoon'." He let out a laugh after seeing the sprinklers turn on. "Ha! He's stuck in the mud!"

Just as he pointed that out, the mud spurted onto him as he was now fully covered in it. "Not anymore." Leo pointed out in amusement.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking into school that morning, they furrowed their brows at Leo before Chase wondered. "Leo, how'd you get to be first in line for locker reassignments?"

"Oh, since I couldn't get any sleep, I've been here since dawn." Leo informed them. "FYI, you do not want to see the lunch ladies without makeup." He warned.

"Wait. They wear makeup?" Bree questioned in disbelief.

Leo nodded. "But since I'm first in line, I'll finally get the corner locker."