20, off to space

CHAPTER TWENTY, mission space

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Oh, I love History Class!" Adam spoke highly of the subject as him and the others walked down the stairs with a smile, before Adam then spoke up again once they reached the bottom of the staircase. "Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." They all looked at him disgust as Chase pleaded. "Adam, please tell me you didn't."

Adam blew a bubble, making the others close their eyes in disgust while Bree said. "He did. He totally did." Emilia almost gagged, before looking towards Leo who spoke up. "Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus."

The three siblings smiled, seeing the boy before simultaneously calling out. "M-Dog!" Emilia sighed, weakly raise a hand to greet him as the boy and the trio engulfed in a hug.

"Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone. Hold the freaky-deaky phone." Leo stepped in, moving to stand in between Marcus and the others. "M-Dog?"

"Bro's call each other by nicknames." Chase told him, in which Leo furrowed his brows in question and reminded him. "Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname."

Adam placed his hand on Leo's shoulder while chuckling. "Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr Tiny McLittleStein."

"Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?"

Marcus groaned at Chase's question before answering. "My Dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my Grandma." Emilia furrowed her brows and Leo pointed an accusing finger at Marcus. "Aha! You said your grandma was dead."

Emilia narrowed her eyes at how Marcus seemed to quickly put on an act. "My other grandma. But, thanks for reminding me." He sighed before throwing his arms out. "I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend."

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo sassed back, before Chase moved him aside whilst telling him. "Leo, give it a rest." Emilia grabbed him, patting him on the shoulder, as she was the only one who believed him while Leo said to the youngest sibling. "Chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this 'M-Dog'."

"Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr Davenport." Chase sighed, not even realising what he said last, making Emilia whack him in the stomach. "You call your dad, Mr. Davenport?" Marcus questioned.

Chase stammered nervously. "Uh, no. Pssh. No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew what I was talking about."

"Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys." Marcus said before walking away.