17, nightmare sleepover

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, night of the living virus

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Strolling down the stairs with Bree, Emilia sipped her drink as Bree threw her arm out, furrowing her brows as she looked at her brothers playing a video game. "Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school—" Emilia cleared her throat making Bree add. "Apart from Emilia, are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles."

"Well, not me. I'm armpits and onions." Adam commented after sniffing his armpit.

Chase turned to Donald and Tasha. "Hey, why does she and Emilia get to have a party?" He groaned.

"Because Bree needs to socialise more with girls apart from Emilia, so she'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." Tasha explained to the boy.

Emilia laughed as Adam said, "Aw, but she's the champ." Chase nodded along. "She has had some epic hang times." Bree smiled, moving her hair off her shoulder as she chimed in. "You gotta work up a green one. They're meatier."

Donald looked away awkwardly. "That's my little princess."

Emilia chuckled as she stood beside Tasha when Bree came over. "So, Emilia had me watch every slumber party movie made. We're gonna have a pillow fight. We're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes. And then we're gonna shake Francesca's legs. Her knees have eyebrows."

Chase smiled. "I know her. Every time she sits, she looks surprised." Emilia laughed before the three girls walked out the room, leaving the boys alone.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The doorbell rang, and after super speeding upstairs to change her outfit, quite a few times, Bree had stopped trying to blow air into Tasha and Emilia's faces.

The auburn haired girl stood by the red chair, as Bree opened the door and went to speak. "Hi, I'm so—" Of course, she was cut off by Stephanie chucking her sleeping bag at Bree, and walked in with a smile as she admired the house. "Sick house. Totally huge, insane views, and it looks down at all the renters. Okay, girls, you can come in." Emilia rolled her eyes, knowing the girl was only there for the house, but she kept her cool for Bree's sake.

As the girls stepped inside, Bree smiled. "Hi! Thanks for coming!" She shut the door behind her and turned to the girls as Stephanie explained. "We were gonna go to Caitlin's, but her house is a dump compared to this."

"I'm getting a pool." Caitlin chimed in, as to which Stephanie turned her head to look at her before asking. "In ground or above?"