12, the country club

CHAPTER TWELVE, cyborg shark attack

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Adam walked through the front door, followed by Chase, Emilia and Leo, as they have just returned from watching the new movie called Shark Beach, which they had enjoyed.

"Man, that movie was awesome!" Adam gushed.

"Yeah. Shark Beach definitely lived up to the hype." Chase agreed. "Although, I couldn't hear most of it over Leo's screaming. Shark! Aahh!"

"No. Chase, that's not right." Adam sighed before imitating Leo's scream himself. "It was more like, ahhhh!"

"Oh, it was not that loud." Leo looked at three of them, annoyed, receiving pointed looks for that comment.

Emilia raised a brow at her bestfriend. "Leo, your loud screams made me want to hit you. And, I'm a banshee."

Adam and Chase laughed at that before the latter joined in, proving that he was loud. "Dude, even girls said you were screaming like a girl,"

"Look, it's hard for me to talk about, but when I was younger, I had a very traumatic experience with a shark." Leo started to tell them, before he turned to Emilia who looked like she was about to say something. "Don't you dare!"

"You did?" Chase furrowed his brows, looking at his girlfriend who was trying so hard not to blurt out the truth as Leo resumed to tell the story.

Leo turned around dramatically. "It was the dead of summer. I was playing in the water when all of a sudden everything turned red. That's when I realised."

"Realised what?" Adam asked.

Leo glanced at him before answering. "It bit me."

"A great white?"

"No."

"Hammerhead?"

"No."

"Tiger?"

"No."

"Thresher?"

"No."

"Bull shark?"

"Okay, it was rubber!" Leo finally confessed as to what bit him, making Emilia let out a sigh of relief, glad that it was finally out.