14, leo's bionic now

CHAPTER FOURTEEN, you posted what?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The fire alarm was still blaring when Douglas and Perry started to gain consciousness. Perry woke first, looking down at Douglas. "Are you okay?"

"Well, I'm alive." He groaned. "I'm pretty sure I broke some ribs, mostly 'cause you're on top of me."

"I'm sorry." Perry quickly pulled away and began to stand up to her feet. As Douglas did the same, he reached to his knees before he looked at the woman, noticing how she wasn't groaning in pain like he was. "How are you not hurt?"

"Luckily, I landed on my left side where I have a metal hip, titanium shoulder, and I couldn't even tell you what's in my skull." Perry explained.

"Help!" They turned their heads in the direction of the shout, widening their eyes as they spotted Leo stuck under the beam.

"Dooley!" Perry and Douglas ran over to him.

Eyes filled with panic, Leo looked up at the adults and told them. "My arm's pinned underneath the beam."

Douglas tried to lift the beam, letting out a grunt in pain as he struggled to do so. So Perry gently pushed him aside. "I got this Dougie. I once lifted a car off a guy's leg. It was the least I could do since I ran him over."

Douglas sent her a strange look, watching as she crouched down, only managing to lift the beam a bit before the pain also came to her as well. "Oh! Oh, tough to get a grip. My hands keep slipping on what I hope is red paint." She grumbled, and Leo widened his eyes in fear.

He was bleeding.

"Wait! Is Emilia okay? Where is she?" Leo asked, first to notice her lack of presence. This caused Douglas to widen his eyes before he looked over and saw the girl on the ground, still unconscious.

"Emilia!" Douglas ran over before kneeling down in front of her to see small bruises on her neck from where Krane grabbed her and blood seeping down her head from where she was hit.

"Is she okay?" Leo called.

"She's fine, just unconscious!" Douglas reassured him before picking her up bridal style and carried her over to Principal Perry and Leo. "The firemen are here. I'll go get them." He informed the two before walking out of there with Emilia still in his arms.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a trip to the hospital, Tasha had obviously been informed about Emilia and Leo checking in there, and was thankfully allowed to visit them, as long as there was a federal guard with her.