07, grandma's in town

CHAPTER SEVEN, exoskeleton vs grandma

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A laugh left Emilia's mouth as she had caught the ball that her, Bree and Chase were playing around with. All of the family were in the living room — Tasha was talking to her mother on the phone, whilst Donald was too busy with his invention. By the couch, Adam was on the floor as he used his super strength to lift Leo up and down by his arms.

"Hey Bree, fetch!" Emilia called out, throwing the ball in another direction, so she super speeded over to catch it, causing Emilia to giggle, unaware of Chase smiling at the sound of her laugh.

She then threw it to Chase before he had thrown it towards Tasha and Donald, only for Bree to super speed over again to catch the ball. She glanced over at the adults. "Nothing weird here."

She moved away from them to continue playing the game with Emilia and Chase when the doorbell rang causing everyone to turn their heads as Tasha gasped. "It's my mother!"

Donald turned to his wife in panic before telling her. "I'll be in the lab." Tasha gestured to the bionic trio in panic before exclaiming. "Quick! Turn invisible!" They all gave her strange looks causing her to groan. "Oh, come on, you have every other freaky ability. Just run and hide."

Emilia helped by ushering the bionic trio behind the kitchen counter before she sat on one of the stools, so Leo's grandma wouldn't see their faces if they peeked over.

Soon, the woman had walked through the door, sighing. "Oh good, it's unlocked." She pulled her sunglasses off her face as Tasha fake smiled before letting out. "Mom, you're here!"

The mother and daughter hugged before soon pulling away as Rose said. "Would've been here sooner if it hadn't been for your stupid gate."

"Oh, that's just Donald's titanium security fence."

Rose hummed. "Well, if you ram it with your car hard enough, it pops right open."

Emilia sucked her bottom lip in as the woman approached her grandson. "Leo. There's my baby. Come and give me some sugar." She pulled Leo into a hug before squeezing him right causing Emilia to quietly giggle. "Ooooh! Grandma's so glad to see you. Let me see your face. Let me see your face." She cooed, now squeezing Leo's chin as he tried so hard not to scream.

Emilia leaned back before whispering to the bionic siblings. "Guys, this is hilarious. Leo looks like he's about to cry so hard." The three siblings peeked over just slightly to see that what Emilia was saying was in fact true before sinking down again and holding their laughs in.