731-740

31

Chapter 731 New News

Gu Zuo treated several people with respect and gentleness: "Seniors, please take

a seat." When the heavenly monarchs arrived, everyone stood up first and waited for the three heavenly monarchs to sit down. After getting off, he sat down again.

Don't say anything else, just say their attitude, and let the eyes of the three heavenly monarchs relax.

Just like what the juniors they know said, this employer is very capable and has a good personality, not the kind of employer who is difficult to deal with and selfish.

So before they started contact, the three Heavenly Monarchs had already relaxed their guards a bit.

In the face of these Heavenly Monarchs, Gu Zuo certainly wouldn't say anything to make the other party show his ability to test him, but the Heavenly Monarchs knew exactly what they were going to do, and there was no need for Gu Zuo to say it, just Each reacted.

The first is Tianjun Beiming, who disappeared in a flash.

There were so many people present, but each of them found out how he disappeared. Only Gu Zuo, after releasing his mental power to glance in all directions, finally found that in a certain corner of the room, there was a little space fluctuation... It turned out that the Beiming Tianjun captured the trajectory of space after breaking the empty core, allowing him to hide between space and space many times.

However, after all, almost no one can master the space ability, and Tianjun Beiming can only do this in a still state. Once he moves, he can't hide so easily. Therefore, the reason why this thread of space ability is not included in his special ability is because he can only hide in a specific place, but not in the action.

Then came Baihua Tianjun, she smiled slightly, and the whole person disappeared.

Immediately, there was a faint scent, and everyone followed the scent to find it, only to find that a small flower appeared in the hair of a female emperor, which was the transformation of Baihua Tianjun.

In addition, she also showed the shape of a flower pattern printed on Gu Zuo's clothes, showing the shape of her as a grass thread mixed in Gu Zuo's hair... In short, anything related to grass and trees, then Can be ever-changing, can be completely personal protection.

The last is Qianying Tianjun, his reaction is faster.

In the blink of an eye, the Heavenly Monarch disappeared. Others searched everywhere, but couldn't find it. Even if Gu Zuo released his mental power to search carefully, he couldn't see where he went... Everyone knows , Qianying Tianjun must be hiding in a shadow, but unfortunately they have searched for their own shadows and found nothing different from usual.

Finally, the shadow of a certain Human Sovereign realm stretched continuously, and then formed a dark human shape, with eyes, ears, mouth and nose exactly the same as that of the Human Sovereign realm powerhouse!

Immediately afterwards, the pitch-black human figure stepped aside, the blackness faded, and he became a normal person... It was the Qianying Tianjun.

After reading this, Gu Zuo couldn't help clapping his hands: "The strength of the heavenly monarchs really shocked Gu, and with the help of the heavenly monarchs, Gu is also very sure of his own safety."

The three heavenly monarchs Seeing Gu Zuo say this, he also nodded.

Then Gu Zuo didn't let them down either. With a flip of his palm, he had already taken out several medicine pill bottles.