1071-1080

71

Chapter 1071 Possession

Everyone looked at Gongyi Tianheng with nervous eyes.

At this time, the real decision to be made is not actually the numerous ancestors, nor these giants, but Gongyi Tianheng.

Gongyi Tianheng looked at Gu Zuo.

Gu Zuo also looked at him.

Gongyi Tianheng smiled, with regret in his eyes.

Gu Zuo pursed his lips: "Brother, you still want to go, right?"

Everyone present was shocked.

At this time and place, no one knows Gongyi Tianheng better than Gu Zuo. Since he said so, it proves that Gongyi Tianheng thinks this way.

Gu Zuo took a deep breath: "If the eldest brother wants to go, then let's go." In fact, he often worries about the safety of his eldest brother, but when it is really necessary, he will still respect the other party's choice, or in other words, can't help but be satisfied each other's thoughts. "If you can fight side by side with the Great Emperor Chongde, even if it's just a tea time, it will be of great benefit to the eldest brother, and... everyone can rest assured that there is already a fourth realm guardian contract between the eldest brother and I, even if Under the impact of that huge power, the eldest brother may not be able to absorb all the power, but I am still here. I can share half of the strength for the eldest brother! And..."

He smiled: "You have also discovered that my realm is actually It's also at the peak of the Broken Sky Realm, and it's time to break through... Who said that now is not the right moment for me to break through?"

Gongyi Tianheng sighed.

He is unwilling to hide in the mainland. If there is no way, everything will be calculated by the Great Emperor Wansheng. At most, he will take most of the people away and wait for an opportunity to make a comeback.

However, there is still a chance to gamble now, and his odds of winning are not low!

The only thing Gongyi Tianheng worried about was Gu Zuo's safety.

His little pharmacist's life was tied to him. If he took risks, once he died, his little pharmacist might also be affected.

Gu Zuo also sighed and patted him: "Brother, don't worry."

Gongyi Tianheng's eyes were soft.

[Brother, you forgot, I just said the third level, if I open the fourth level, even if you are blown to pieces, I will be affected a little, and I can still fight you back. Yes. ]

[I will try my best to break through for the Brotherhood, and don't let Azuo bother to piece it together for me. ]

[Come on then, big brother! ]

And in Gu Zuo's heart, he still wanted to open the third level first.

In theory, in the third level, he can share the damage for the big brother, and the big brother's damage is caused by too much power, so along with their contract, he can indeed transfer the power together.

He also wants to break through, to go further.

Gu Zuo's eyes were firm.

Because of the shackles of his inner qi, there are many things he can't do. This time the emperor's possession is an opportunity and a pressure for the elder brother. For him, it is also an opportunity and a pressure... He really wants to take the opportunity to break through. To the Young Emperor Realm!