701-710

1

Chapter 701 Guild Hall

This big competition starts from a small place, and the unpopular areas are promoted to the black iron level, then to the silver level, and then to the gold level. However, because the world is based on martial arts, in the end, it will not enter the Holy Land where the Great Emperor exists, but in the final competition, at least half-step Great Emperor level people will come to do security, occasionally There will also be a certain emperor in charge, which can be said to be a great deal.

As for the rewards, in the final competition of each promotion, the rewards for the top 1000 are normal, the rewards for the top 100 are good, the rewards for the top ten are generous, the rewards for the top three are special, and the first place has extra rewards.

The higher the level of competition, the higher the reward, and the lower the level of competition, the lower the reward. However, even if they are promoted to the top three of the black iron level, they will at least be given special medicinal materials, and in order to motivate many pharmacists to do their best, every time before the big competition, some rewards will be given. The list of alchemists spread out - even the highest level of competition, there will be so many kinds of rewards flowing out, to attract the attention of many alchemists.

The reason why the head of the Dan Yuan Sect came to Gu Zuo this time is because the list of medicinal herbs that came out contains the medicinal herbs that Gu Zuo needs, and not only one, but several kinds!

That is to say, as long as Gu Zuo participates in this competition, he will have the opportunity to collect all the medicinal materials he needs. If he has the ability to make some connections in this competition, then maybe even the medicinal materials Where to produce, or how to obtain, there are channels.

After listening to Gu Zuo, he was naturally full of gratitude to Dan Yangzi, and quickly thanked him: "Many thanks to the head for telling Gu."

Dan Yangzi waved his hand: "The contribution you made to my Danyuan Sect is beyond mere news. Compare? Gu Xiaoyou, now you are ready to prepare early. After ten days, you will go to Qushui City with one of my disciples to carry out the black iron competition. The old man will give you a letter, and you will If you bring it with you, you don't have to climb up slowly from the unpopular competition."

In the unpopular competition, the final reward did not have the medicinal materials that Gu Zuo needed, and Gu Zuo is now a spiritual god. Realm strong, starting from scratch, it seems that their Dan Yuanmen is too useless - they can't even give a letter of recommendation.

Gu Zuo was naturally happy after hearing the ins and outs, and thanked him again.

Dan Yangzi was also unequivocal, and quickly took out the recommendation book and handed it to Gu Zuo.

Gu Zuo said goodbye and went to prepare.

I also have to say that Gu Zuo is lucky. If it wasn't for him being brought back by the disciples of Danyuanmen, he would not know how long it would take him to take his eldest brother out of that place, and how long would he be able to figure out the situation in the Medicine Ding Continent. I don't know how long it will take to know the method of treating Big Brother, and even if I do, it is difficult to know the news of the big competition. After knowing the news of the big competition, I may not have time to participate. After participating, I have to start from the lowest-end competition...

Of course, if there is no Gu Zuo, this Dan Yuanmen is now in dire straits.

Now Gu Zuo and Dan Yuanmen can be said to have helped each other, and they will benefit both.