751-760

51

Chapter 751 God Bless New Job

After about half an hour, everyone had finished their refining.

There are many finished products, and some have even been fried, but within this time limit, all of them can be released, which is not bad for these young people who have not studied systematically.

Gu Zuo checked the pills one by one.

Although the immortal medicinal herbs are not graded deliberately, they can still be seen at a glance.

In terms of level...it's about the same.

After the inspection, Gu Zuo and Qilian Wenshi knew what they were doing.

To put it bluntly, there are not many differences in basics, aptitudes, and aptitudes. It is not obvious that they are especially suitable for certain aspects. These people can be put together to teach them together, but it is good to give a few of them an extra small stove occasionally.

To put it simply, if different aspects are good, then there may be some difficulties in teaching, but if different aspects are not very good, and the overall is the same, then the new knowledge can be stuffed into it.

This has been detected now, and most of them still have an attitude.

Gu Zuo felt that he was still thinking a bit simple.

Qilian Wenshi also felt that it is better to teach them for a period of time first, and then see which aspect is easier for them to improve on. Then, try to cultivate a pharmacist who excels in one aspect. Of course, if there are a few comprehensive aspects, it is good It's going to be harder.

After thinking about it, Qilian Wenshi did not deliberately announce his results this time.

He paused and said slowly: "The three rounds of inspections have passed, and you can join us to study. Starting today, you will first teach for three months, and then there will be inspections to teach students according to their aptitude. However, you must not wait until you learn. If you leave this place without authorization, if you need anything, someone will come to ask and let you know. If there is really something important and you have to go out, you must make it clear in advance, and you must not act on your own. Otherwise—" His voice became cold, " The secret here is not to be revealed, this act is regarded as a betrayal, and you will kill him at first sight!"

Wen Xuexuan's series of cold and stern words shocked the twenty-five people.

Of course, they knew this for a long time, so when they were specifically emphasized, they all stood solemnly: "I will wait until I know, I will never betray!"

Qilian Wenshi nodded with satisfaction: "Here, people come to teach every day. , the lecture is half an hour, you have to study carefully, don't slack."

Gu Zuo added: "Every three days will add one person to teach, and the course of the day will be raised to one hour."

Qilian Wenshi did not listen to Gu Zuo . , I have some doubts. However, in front of so many side members, he didn't ask questions directly, but just nodded, indicating that it was indeed the case.

Gu Zuo didn't say much. At other times, after seeing Qilian Wenshi's advice a little more, when Qilian Wenshi greeted him and left, he left this place with his eldest brother and the powerful human emperors.

However, the clan elder who originally took care of everyone here still stayed.

As for the class, starting from tomorrow, these clan elders who were waiting to die, after Qilian Wenshi achieved something, they have gradually gotten rid of that fate.