171-180

71

Chapter 171 The Drugstore Opens

After dealing with the assassination, Gongyi Tianheng and the others returned to the small valley and began a long period of subterranean cultivation. With Gongyi Tianheng's IQ, of course, he understands that although he has successfully managed a lot of contacts by various means, after all, most of them are based on the character of the other party and the interests he has paid, and they are not really reliable - it can be said that If the other party all turned his face, he could only pack up and run away.

The most important thing is his own strength, contacts, etc., it is only temporarily pulled to balance the parties so that he can have a relatively stable growth period.

After these busy days, there should be no malicious intentions from all directions for the time being. Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo stayed in the valley for a long time and did not leave at will.

Gongyi Tianheng mainly does his best to improve his realm, while Gu Zuo concentrates on refining medicine. While conditioning Gongyi Tianheng's body, he no longer sleeps at night, but spends all his time working on the mind. superior.

Fortunately, after Gu Zuo got used to being busy, he discovered that the power of "Medicine Tianxinfa" was that when his mental power was well controlled enough, even in alchemy, the mentality could run naturally. The spiritual power in it has also been strongly tempered. Unconsciously, Gu Zuo's mental power, infuriating energy, and refining medicine progressed at the same time, continuously enhancing his strength and capital.

Countless medicinal pills were refined from Gu Zuo's hands, except for a large number of top-grade Aiki pills used to increase the true energy in Gongyi Tianheng's body and top-grade pills that were distributed to the children of Gongyi's family, all Tianlongwei and all slaves. Except for the medicine, all others were gathered by Long Yi to prepare for the Yaoshengtang in Neimenfang City.

In the blink of an eye, a month has passed.

The red blood rice in the fields has very few spikes of mutation, and the others are all normal red blood rice. Under the action of various medicinal soups, a batch of red blood rice can mature in almost three to five days. Dispose of and pile up inside the barn. Later, even slaves could eat one meal every three to five days, and Tianlongwei and others, every meal was red blood rice, warming their bodies and tempering their physiques.

- Naturally, the one with the best appetite and the most appetite is the owner of this valley.

After the disciples of Gongyi's family had measured their own physical attributes, they each obtained a Huang-level lower-level mental technique that Gongyi Tianheng exchanged from the Tibetan Martial Pavilion, and several sets of human-level martial arts that were very suitable for their current stage. .

Because they saw the sinister nature of the sect, they developed a strong enthusiasm for the improvement of their own strength. Now they spend all their time on it except for the necessary food. Variety.

At present, he is still working hard, even because the energy of heaven and earth is more intense here, Gongyi Tianyang, who originally only had the third level of bone forging, just broke through to the condensing pulse a few days ago!

Gongyi Tianyang's qualifications are indeed not bad.

With this encouragement, the other disciples who were originally around the third level of bone forging also rushed upwards with all their strength—the best medicinal herbs they had never seen before, the incomparably rich atmosphere of heaven and earth, everything from food and drink to environment. It is excellent, with such good conditions, what reason do they have for not making progress!

I have medicine [System]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें