791-800

91

Chapter 791 Challenge

As mentioned in the previous article, the probability here is all affected by luck, then in the competition for the last token, Tianjiao from the third and fourth rings can make three shots, if they can defeat the zombies and get the token in these three times, There is no matter of the follow-up Tianjiao, and if the two of them are in these three shots, or they defeat the zombies without seeing the token, or they can only fight one or two games without seeing the token, then the fifth ring will arrive. Everyone in the ninth ring has four chances, and in each chance, there is only a 10% chance to get the token.

... This is complicated, but it all depends on luck.

Although Gongyi Tianheng had to fight twice to get the token, as long as he can win, he will definitely have the token, which is indeed a monstrous luck. And Gong Xihan won the token after only one battle, which is also a generation with amazing luck, but he is in the second ring, no matter how few times he gets the token, he is still inferior to Gongyi Tianheng by one point—now It just proves once again that this person must not be underestimated.

However, the token issue was no longer a problem for Gongyi Tianheng and Gong Xihan, and the remaining token made the remaining Tianjiao very depressed. Especially for the warriors of the fifth ring and above, their luck is a little worse than the previous Tianjiao, even if they think their strength is not inferior, but if the third and fourth Tianjiao won the token, What does that have to do with them? Isn't it a waste of time?

At this time, the geniuses of the fifth person and above have already made up their minds.

If you can't get the token, you must challenge at the end! Come to think of it, since this arena has given a chance to challenge, then if you win, there should be a saying about the ownership of the pass token...

Tianjiao is Tianjiao, even if he is in a desperate situation, he will still be calm and come up with his own solution. .

No, just panicked for whatever reason.

Nan Yi sighed.

His own luck is really bad.

But thinking about Gao Xing Hanlai, who was worse than himself, he couldn't help but feel a lot more comfortable.

Although... he didn't like Xing Nuo and Si Youyang very well.

Not long after, Si Youyang, who was in the third ring, jumped up first.

Her strength is outstanding, but Nai He has been injured and poisoned after only two hits. As a last resort, she had to withdraw for the time being and wait for the next round of her chance.

Xing Nuo was overjoyed when he saw this.

Si Youyang didn't get the token twice, so his chances are even bigger!

It's just that after Xing Nuo came on the field, he also played two games, but no token appeared.

His brows furrowed suddenly, and he was in a very bad mood.

After that, he also had to leave the ring, because his current strength was also affected by the poisonous poison. Once he fought again, the poisonous blood would spread all over his body, and he would inevitably worry about damaging his foundation.

Nan Yi was taken aback.

Is this his turn?

He really had no hope in his heart.

Sure enough, Nan Yi's two battles were useless. Fortunately, because of his fast speed, he didn't suffer too many injuries. Immediately, he failed in the third game.