821-830

21

Chapter 821

Gu Zuo frowned: "What's going on? I remember you said that Wang Qingshan's Wang family is affiliated to Senior Brother Yu's family, so it must be under full control. Since you stared at Wang Qingshan from the beginning, how could it be possible that you appeared just now? You said, can't find out what Wang Qingshan's specific actions are?"

Qi Yan sighed: "This is the problem."

Gu Zuo's heart moved: "The Wang family has two hearts? And yes, the power is so powerful that it can hide the Yu family from the past. Second heart?"

Qi Ling nodded slightly: "I'm afraid this is the case. However, it may not be that the entire Wang family has second heart, otherwise, if the action is so big, if the Yu family can't detect it, how can it be called the imperial family? Therefore? , Brother Yu's guess is that the key to this matter lies in Wang Qingshan."

Gu Zuo's brows did not loosen.

He now felt a... undercurrent.

According to Qi Ling, if it wasn't for Wang Qingshan showing jealousy this time, and Senior Brother Yu had been keeping an eye on her from the beginning, I'm afraid it would be impossible to find out that she did it. After all, this was just a provocation. It didn't break the rules, and it didn't seem like there was any conspiracy. It looked normal. And even if it is seen as a provocation, how can ordinary people think of Wang Qingshan who has never been in contact with anyone and the Wang family who has no change? Tianjiao, who has never been disliked by others, is embarrassed to say that he is Tianjiao! Maybe, people just can't get used to Gongyi Tianheng's slow cultivation method?

In addition, the identity of Gu Zuo, Yu Changge, was not revealed, and there were only a few other people who knew that Gu Zuo made such a high-level medicinal pill. However, Wang Qingshan's response was too fast. With the abilities of her own and the second room of the Wang family, how could it be possible to find out the true identity of the alchemist who made the flawless pill for Yu Changge so quickly!

Gu Zuo's heart is a little tangled now.

Compared with the Yu family, the Wang family is actually nothing. The current question is, what is the hidden power that colluded with the Wang family? If it is to plot against the Yu family, will he be targeted by trading medicinal pills with the Yu family? And if it's not for the Jade family... what exactly is the other party's plan? It's not like you want to dig the corner of the Yu family, and dig the entire Wang family, the alchemist family, right? Although the Wang family is very good, but they can hide from the great power of the Yu family. Could there be a lack of a family of alchemists like the Wang family?

Think about it, it's unlikely.

Then, will the other party's plans be very big...

These messy thoughts have passed through Gu Zuo's mind several times in an instant. It's just that he's not very good at these things, he can think of some things, but he doesn't know how to do better.

Gu Zuo thought of this, and has decided to wait for his eldest brother to come out before discussing it with his eldest brother. As for the face of Qi Ling, he still didn't have a good face: "Senior Brother Yu, I am afraid I have to explain this to my eldest brother and me."

Qi Yan nodded: "Senior Brother Yu said the same thing. Senior Brother Yu intends to invite the two of you to discuss it."

Gu Zuo's expression became better: "Alright, this matter has to be resolved."

Immediately, the two continued to look at the sword peaks that day. "Discussion".

Within the range of Sword Peak that day, there were countless mountain peaks that looked like long swords, which were very terrifying. At present, Gongyi Tianheng and Wu Jing are still climbing one after the other, and the distance between them has gradually narrowed.