91-100

91

Chapter 91

For a moment, Gu Zuo grimaced in pain.

Gongyi Tianheng smiled even more deeply: "Since Azuo is so distressed for me, I will make more money for me in the future."

Gu Zuoshen agreed: "Brother, I will definitely work hard!"

More alchemy! More medicines!

It's really very little money when it's used...

After the two discussed the matter of making money, what they need to do now is to go to Dan Yuan Xiaohui first.

After taking Long Yi Long Er with them, the group quickly went out.

The place where Dan Yuan Xiaohui is located is Qingyun City. Just by hearing the name, you can tell that it is the closest city to Qingyun Sect. Basically, many industries in it are inextricably linked with Qingyun Sect. Relationship. Even if it is an outsider, if he wants to buy a real estate, he cannot ignore such a behemoth as Qingyun Sect, otherwise, it will definitely not be able to develop smoothly.

Naturally, the disciples of Qingyun Sect in Qingyun City, even if they are just outsiders and names, are very different from ordinary martial artists.

When Gongyi Tianheng and the other four wore Zongmen uniforms and walked on the street, they also received some attention. The merchants of some stores are also polite to them.

Gu Zuo thought to himself: This can be considered a fox and a tiger...

Not long after, under the guidance of Gongyi Tianheng, the group came to a chamber of commerce.

This time, the Dan Yuan small meeting was held by the Fengyun Chamber of Commerce. The Fengyun Chamber of Commerce itself is a medium-sized chamber of commerce attached to the Qingyun Chamber of Commerce. The Qingyun Chamber of Commerce, from its name, knows that it belongs to the Qingyun Sect. Chamber of Commerce.

The Fengyun Chamber of Commerce covers a large area, and there are many stone fences blocking it. After entering it, you can see a wide field. Around the venue, there are at least a thousand seats.

The field is like a chessboard, divided into many grids, and in each grid, there is a large pill furnace.

Gu Zuo took a look and found that the quality of these pill stoves was not inferior to the ones given to him by his eldest brother. These were just standard pill stoves provided by the Chamber of Commerce. If it was an exclusive pill furnace customized by alchemists on Qingyun Continent, what kind of standard would it be?

But no matter what, just based on this, it can be seen that the technique of alchemy on Qingyun Continent is definitely not bad.

Gongyi Tianheng held the letter talisman and led Gu Zuo and the others to sit slightly ahead according to the numbers above. Here you can clearly see the alchemists on the field, which can be said to have a good vision.

Gu Zuo was a little nervous.

He is here to open his eyes. Only after this Dan Yuan small meeting can he truly understand how much he has, and what level the system has given him.

But before that, Gu Zuo didn't forget to sigh: "One seat is 20,000, 1,000 seats is 20 million... The Fengyun Chamber of Commerce held a small Dan Yuan meeting, it was really profitable."

Gongyi Tianheng picked it up. He raised his eyebrows: "The seats in the front are 20,000 yuan, and the seats in the back are only 10,000 or 5,000 yuan. The profit from the chamber of commerce is only about 10 million yuan."