31-40

31

Chapter 31

Qi Feng's asking price was not high, only 8,300 gold.

But this amount of money obviously can't let other bidders die, one after another, there are many other price points shouted out, and it didn't take long for it to reach 8,900 gold.

For the small family, such a small pill furnace is not available, and Qi Feng did not give up just like that.

Soon, he said again: "Nine thousand one hundred gold!" In his

voice, he was full of bound to win.

Gu Zuo felt irritable when he heard Qi Feng's voice. He almost immediately remembered the pale-faced corpse of the young man he had just seen when he crossed over, lying on the bed alone.

At that time, he directly pierced his throat with a sharp weapon. If a young man who was pure and good since childhood, if he wasn't extremely disheartened, how could he be so cruel to himself? In this world where martial arts are respected, Qi Tianyou has never hurt anyone, but he was the first to kill.

Gongyi Tianheng's voice interrupted Gu Zuo's chaotic thoughts: "If this small pill furnace exceeds 11,000 gold, it is not worth it."

He raised his hand and made a gesture.

At this time, Long Er opened his mouth.

Very strange, his voice is a bit weird, it is not at all different from his usual voice, it is also like a clear youth voice, with some obvious domineering and pride in it: "Nine thousand five hundred gold!"

Gu Zuo suddenly After returning to his senses, he looked over in amazement: "Master Tianheng, Long Er still has such ability?"

Gongyi Tianheng smiled: "It's just a trick."

What happened next made Gu Zuo even more stunned.

He was also going to use the method of raising the price to pit Qi Feng, but how to implement it, he felt that he was definitely not as powerful as the gold master, so he asked the gold master for help.

But he didn't expect that Long Er could touch Qi Feng's mind so accurately!

It turned out that after the young voice played by Long Er made a bid, Qi Feng didn't care much because there were other people competing. But the later, after breaking through the price of 10,000 gold, there were fewer people asking for the price, and Long Er and Qi Feng became more prominent.

Then when it reached 17,800 gold, seeing that the highest value of the pill furnace was like this, only Long Er and Qi Feng were left to bid, and every time Qi Feng made a bid, Long Er raised the price by 100 taels. Pressing Qi Feng firmly behind him made him feel so aggrieved.

Of course Qi Feng was also shaken, but Long Er said triumphantly: "A bastard who has no money dares to grab something from the young master, why don't he go back and eat ashes? Hahahaha! What a big clove of garlic if you don't have money!" As soon as the words came out, it was no different from poking a hornet's nest.

What does Qi Feng care about most now? What he cares most about is that he is only the direct son of a small family. Don't look at the favor of everyone in the Qi family. Once he arrives in the imperial capital, it is nothing.

Naturally, the treatment he received here was far inferior to that in the Qi family.

With Qi Feng's character, he doesn't want to suffer any loss, and he doesn't want to swallow anything. He was provoked by others, and he was obviously provoked by people of the same age in the imperial capital. How could he be so in vain? Even if you were shaken and retreated just now, you will not retreat at this time!