231-240

31

Chapter 231 Spiritual Power Realm

The first realm is called "Qi and God Realm".

That is the initial state. Basically, every pharmacist is in this state when the spiritual power has not been tempered.

And in this realm, all pharmacists' mental powers are smoke-like and can only be passively defended. No matter how large the amount is, it is difficult to do anything.

For pharmacists like Xu Lingxiu who do not have any exercises, their spiritual power in Tianfu is increasing. When the limit of Tianfu is reached, the smoky spiritual power will liquefy little by little, and it will reach the limit after liquefaction. , it will gradually become gelatinous.

And such a process, in Gu Zuo's practice, can be successfully achieved with the "Concentration Chapter", which has been continuously deepened. This also made him have more offensive and defensive power than most alchemists before Tianfu was fully accommodated.

At this time, it is obvious what the second realm is.

It is called: Vortex God Realm.

As the name suggests, under the action of "Forging the Gods", the smoky spiritual force forms a vortex in the process of continuous tempering, and the center of the vortex is the gel-like spiritual force.

When the vortex is formed and the gelatinous shape is a little, it is already the second realm, and then in the entire realm, the gelatinization continues to increase, and the vortex gradually spreads to the entire Tianfu, extracting all the smoky mental power that is continuously generated. Come here and merge into the gelatinous spiritual power.

As for the third realm, it is the "Pill God Realm".

Gu Zuo didn't know it before, but now he quickly understands.

When the second realm reaches its limit, the gelatinous mental force in the middle continues to expand to the point where it squeezes the vortex to the point of almost non-existence. At that time, the gelatin will play a role in "Forging the Gods". At the same time, the vortex will gradually appear, making the colloid gradually form a round shape, and the round colloid will become stronger and smaller, until it finally becomes a bead that can no longer be compressed. At that time, it is the realm of Dan Shen.

In the Pill God Realm, the most central bead is solid, the vortex is all gelatinous, and even the spiritual power generated in Tianfu is gelatinous. The smoky mental power will never appear from now on.

But whether there are other realms above the Alchemy God Realm, there is no detailed description in the "Refining God Technique".

From this, it can be seen that pharmacists who have not practiced spiritual power can only reach the middle of the second realm at most, and this is purely based on accumulation. Their spiritual power is actually not sharp enough, not enough applied, and even very stupid. of. Moreover, I am afraid that they will never be able to go further, and they will never be able to reach perfection in the second realm, let alone the third realm.

When he saw this, Gu Zuo's interest greatly increased.

According to his understanding, the "Forging God" is actually equivalent to the martial artist's mental method, and the spiritual power is equivalent to the martial artist's infuriating energy. The newly added "Shen Transformation Chapter", at first glance, is also a method of how to use mental power, which should also be equivalent to martial arts.

This "Spiritual Refinement Technique" can be said to open up another path for pharmacists, making Gu Zuo suddenly understand that pharmacists do not only have the function of refining medicine, they actually belong to another system of cultivation that is different from martial artists. man of! It's just that martial artists are practicing martial arts, they are just exercising their spiritual power!