41-50

41

Chapter 41 Bet

Another door opened inside, Xiao Jiu went in first, and then handed out a few half-face masks.

Gu Zuo took a piece and pressed it on his face, feeling a little novel.

Is this what the legend used to disguise his identity? Having to use this thing just means that the things in this stronghold are still not visible... rules or something.

He didn't think for a long time, and after Gongyi Tianheng also put on the masks, a group of people filed in.

——In an instant, a lot of noise came into my ears, and the eyes were bright.

Gu Zuo blinked, and after getting used to it for a few seconds, he found that it was like a different world, which was a little different from the intense psychological pressure caused by the outside world.

However, the people in this place are not only very noisy, but they are also very suffocating. Just came in, the pungent bloody smell, the slightly hot dryness, all attacked in an instant.

There are a lot of people, but not everyone wears a mask, and everyone who wears a mask feels different from everyone else.

It was obvious that the masked person was an outsider who had been introduced, and the person who did not wear a mask had either been here for a long time, or was probably the killer of the ghost road.

Among the crowd, there is also a black stone ring.

There were two people standing on the ring fighting for life and death, and at the edge of the ring, there was actually a very beautiful woman, wearing tight clothes, showing a particularly sexy figure.

The three are all warriors, and the beautiful warriors seem to be the arbitration in this arena?

Gu Zuo's eyes fell on the ring.

He also has some eyesight now. He can see that the two big men who fought have the strength of the third level of bone forging. To say that after such a long period of cultivation, the real qi realm is only one level less than them, and he has reached the second level of bone forging. , but Gu Zuo himself knew that if he really fought against these people, he would definitely be killed in minutes, and he had no power to resist.

And the big guy on the left side of the arena was no longer able to resist.

After a few back and forth fights between the two, the one on the right suddenly staggered, and the palm of the hand was extremely sharp. It was shot horizontally and directly on the side face of the big man on the left, and suddenly there was a sound of bone cracking. Then the big man on the right jumped up suddenly, flipped his long legs, and kicked out a terrifying strong wind. This time, he directly kicked the head of the big man on the left, and the red and white things in his brain just flowed down his face. down.

The beautiful warrior looked cold and arrogant, and directly announced: "Luo Qiuhuasheng!"

After speaking, she bent her waist, grabbed the corpse on the ground by the ankle, and threw the person casually into the corner. This strength is really not small.

In the corner of the wall, there was a person who specialized in handling corpses, dragging a long bloodstain away like a piece of garbage.

Many of the warriors surrounding the black arena had bloodthirsty smiles on their faces.

On the other side of the wall, the gilded word "He Hong" was bluntly erased by a large pen.

All people are used to it.