531-540

31

Chapter 531 Goodbye Xie Sanniang

Yu Cheng came very quickly. He originally thought that he could grow up under the protection of Gongyi Tianheng and then solve the Yu family's affairs, but he didn't expect his half-brother to be so stupid that he was crazy enough to buy and kill people. , also dragged down the task that Gongyi Tianheng gave him for the first time, which made him feel uneasy in addition to anger - now that Gongyi Tianheng is going to Yu's house to ask for an explanation, of course he Is willing to follow along, and do their best to cooperate.

After reaching the top of the peak, Yu Cheng found that Pharmacist Gu, who had been looking at a good temper all the time, now had a sullen face, which made him feel a little pressure.

Gongyi Tianheng looked as usual, and said, "You follow me to do things, then go to Yu's house, and I will carry out the crusade in your name."

Of course Yu Cheng knew that it was not because of himself, but because of the people he cared for. Two people, only to prevent those two people from entering the public's field of vision, that's why he exists as a shield.

However, he was willing to be the shield: "Yes, son."

Gongyi Tianheng was slightly satisfied: "This trip will inevitably damage the Yu family, and your father is among them, so you can't bear it?"

Yu Cheng's eyes With a stern, he said decisively: "Early after he killed my mother and condoned the sluts and savages to oppress his subordinates, the subordinates no longer regard him as a father, but as an enemy! If he can avenge his mother, The subordinates are not shy about killing their father and cutting off the blood relationship between the subordinates and him. If it can be achieved, even if the heaven is punished, the subordinates will not regret it!"

Gongyi Tianheng decapitated: "In that case, wait for me to point it out. Qi Zhannu, take you with you."

Yu Cheng said solemnly: "As you order, Young Master."

After that, Yu Cheng waited aside for the time being.

A black light flashed on Gu Zuo's body, and a dark cloak shrouded him.

Yu Cheng looked at it, slightly puzzled.

But Gu Zuo said to Gongyi Tianheng: "Brother, I'm going to the dark building."

Gongyi Tianheng's expression softened: "Be careful here."

Gu Zuo nodded: "Don't worry, big brother, I have a mastiff with me."

That's right, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng acted separately this time.

Gongyi Tianheng went to Yu's house to ask for an explanation, while Gu Zuo went to the dark building to ask how to contact the ghost road and negotiate with the ghost road. If you work together, the efficiency will be greatly reduced. No matter which side you go to first, you have to worry about whether there will be unexpected situations.

As for the mastiff, it was a new war slave of the Mastiff Clan in the Heaven and Human Realm. He was assigned to Gu Zuo to protect him, while the other Heaven and Human Realm was by Gongyi Tianheng's side.

After saying goodbye, Gu Zuo put on his hood, and came to the dark building in the city of Ten Absolutes.

His style is very common, and many people come and go in the dark building every day, so it doesn't attract anyone's attention.

Today, however, this one is a little different.

When he came to a steward, he directly said to him, "I want to see Xie Sanniang, she's not here?"