591-600

91

Chapter 591

To put it simply, it is to grab land and resources.

Just like the previous Gongyi Tianheng was ordered to compete with many arrogances for Qi, since humans and aliens coexisted in this land, it is inevitable that for the development of their respective ethnic groups, this kind of struggle has not only not weakened for countless years, but has intensified. potential.

To give a simple example, both alien races and human races need spirit soldiers. There are many materials for making spirit soldiers that can be regenerated, many cannot be regenerated, and many are not regenerated faster than the cost. To survive with these smelting materials, when the territory they occupy, these smelting materials and minerals are exhausted, and if they cannot find another way out, they will inevitably become poor, and even the entire ethnic group will not be able to survive. Then, in order to avoid this from happening, if they want to save themselves, they can only expand their own territory.

In addition to the spirit soldiers, medicinal materials, heaven and earth treasures, Qi meridians, etc., all have similar problems. For sustainable development, some renewable resources will not necessarily wait for them to be exhausted before expanding new resources, and what the ethnic groups need is not only immortality and survival, but also if they want to develop, they will naturally Countless wars have evolved, and in these wars, countless ethnic groups have also been destroyed.

There is competition among the ancient tribes, but among the ancient tribes, the human race, as the largest group, occupies the most expansive territory - after all, no matter how the human race fights, how complicated the factions are, and their reproduction Ability and scheming are first-class, making at least three-fifths of the continent fall into the hands of the human race. However, it is also because there are more and more human races, so if the race is to be extended, the remaining two-fifths of the territory will also attract the coveting of the human race.

Besides the aliens, among them there are relatives, some reject human race, and some stand neutral. Most relatives are attached to human race and live together with human race, like mastiffs and other ethnic groups. Neutral ones stay far away. The human race survives, and those who exclude the human race live in the two-fifths of the territory. They are the largest part of the alien race and the greatest enemy of the human race.

However, even if the alien races who exclude the human race have the same interests and almost form an alliance, they are not a group. Even if the individual soldiers of their respective groups are mostly stronger than the human race, it is difficult for them to be intimate with each other, so they did not completely climb to the human race. head up.

Later, in the melee between the human race and the alien race, but because of the war, a large number of cities and wilderness were destroyed, and countless resources were destroyed. The two sides finally realized that it was not appropriate to go on like this, so after countless years of wrangling, the two sides finally reached an agreement-battle There is still a battle to be fought, and the battle is not only for the benefit of the respective ethnic groups, but also to reduce the burden on the mainland and sharpen the strong.

Of course, the reason why it was able to change smoothly and come up with such a result was because on a certain day, a continent fell from the sky, and it happened to be suspended in a void that was closer to the habitation of humans and aliens. After years of polishing by Void Storm, this continent has stabilized and entered the sight of aliens and humans.

After hearing this, Gu Zuo thought of a word almost instantly: the world in chaos.

As early as when they knew the use of the Po Kong Shuttle, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng knew that in this chaos, there were countless continents, and all the worlds were divided into two large areas and ten numbered areas.