711-720

11

Chapter 711 Pill Dao Competition ⑥

If it was Qilian Aragonite in the early years, naturally he would not have found anything, but now he is different, and soon found out what was wrong with Gu Zuo.

Then he asked, "Brother Gu has something to say?"

Gu Zuo showed a shy look, and then took out a storage weapon and put it in Qilian Wenshi's hand: "Gu and Qilian brother hit it off, and life has never been easier. Being alive, how difficult it is..."

Speaking of which, he seemed to be unable to continue, but there was some hope in his eyes.

Qilian Wenshi subconsciously checked the contents of the storage equipment, and after seeing it clearly, his expression changed immediately.

Xuanjing!

Fifty thousand Xuanjing...

Then, Qilian Wenshi knew what Gu Zuo meant.

Indeed, when he was in the firm before, Gu Zuo saw what happened to him with his own eyes, and he naturally knew his embarrassment, but now it is just to help him.

Qilian Wenshi was no longer the arrogant and incomparably arrogant son of heaven. He had been warm and cold for many years, and he would not feel that Gu Zuo was insulting him. Instead, he felt a touch of emotion in his heart.

Then he closed his eyes and smiled: "Thank you Brother Gu for your help, otherwise, I'm afraid it will be difficult to purchase all the medicinal materials in the future, so there is no need to participate in the Dan Dao Grand Competition. Kind words, I won't say more to Brother Gu, But in the future, if there is a place where I can help, Brother Gu, just put it forward, and I will definitely repay you!" He paused, and then said, "After the big competition, I will refine the medicinal pill, and I will exchange it for Xuan. Jing, it's still brother Gu."

Gu Zuo also smiled when he heard what he said, "Brother Qilian doesn't feel that Gu Mou is abrupt. These mysterious crystals are nothing, how can they compare to the friendship between Gu Mou and brother Qilian? Brother Qilian is just a Long travels to the shoal, just calm down, and slowly figure it out, there will finally be a time when the dragon will rise to the nine heavens."

Qilian Wenshi received such encouragement, and he was more and more grateful. Although he knew that he was struggling now and that the chance of repaying Gu Zuo in the future was very small, he still had more courage and was determined to never give up on improving himself.

As for the words of gratitude, he didn't like to say too much, and only clenched his fists towards Gu Zuo: "Certify brother Gu's auspicious words." After that, he buried his gratitude deep in his heart.

Gu Zuo saw Qilian Wenshi like this, and was even more satisfied with him.

He would not ask Qilian Aragonite to take him into Qilian's house, but would slowly contact Qilian Aragonite after entering Qilian's house. When the friendship between the two deepens, he will slowly reveal some things, and then it will be time for them to start digging into the corner of Qilian's house.

Xu Xutuzhi, he is not just to encourage Qilian Aragonite.

Now that he is full of food and drink, and Qilian Aragonite has enough Xuanjing, he naturally doesn't have to endure the insults of Qilian's family. And he will be more careful in his actions, so that his relationship with Gu Zuo will not be noticed by the Qilian family.

So, Qilian Wenshi said, "Brother Gu, in order not to implicate you, I won't go with you."

Gu Zuo understood what he meant and said freely: "Brother Qilian, don't worry, Gu is just carefully preparing now, better I'm just going to participate in the competition. Besides, the big Qilian family is not a person with a small belly."