341-350

41

Chapter 341 Collecting the corpse

Gongyi Tianheng's arrows not only rely on the benefits of the spirit soldiers, but also the power of the great sun attached to them. After the two arrows penetrated Yuan Jiao's eyes, in just a few breaths, Jiao's eyes were burned by this power, almost turning to ashes!

Yuan Jiao let out a painful scream, and the whole body fell down due to the pain. Its tail slammed with force, pulling out a huge wave of hundreds of feet on the river surface, sending the countless water currents into a rolling whirlpool!

It's a pity that this Yuan Jiao can't get into the river no matter how high it beats the water of the river - this river has already been blocked by several Ascension Realm powerhouses, how can it escape?

However, the crazy tail flicks under Yuan Jiao's severe pain were still extremely powerful, and these experts in the Ascension Realm could not help but feel agitated for a while, and their chests were also a little stuffy. Although these powers can't hurt the Ascension Realm powerhouse, it also shows that this Jiaojiao is almost crazy, and now I'm afraid it will be desperate!

Say the other side.

Gongyi Tianheng's arrow is so powerful that even Gu Zuo, who watched Gongyi Tianheng grow up, was shocked, let alone others?

Those people from many forces who were watching from afar saw that when Gongyi Tianheng made his move, his whole body seemed to be transformed into a round of tomorrow. His posture was like a sun god, and his archery was even more shocking! For a while, in their hearts, there was no more doubt about this arrogant star full of stars - how can ordinary people, such as ordinary people, use such shocking martial arts when they are in the realm of transcendence? !

The other few arrogances are also stunned in their hearts.

This is - the power of the arrogance of the stars?

At this moment, they can't help but secretly calculate, if they encounter such an arrow, can they resist it? Don't see that Yuan Jiao's eyes are weak points, but even so, Yuan Beast is also Yuan Beast, and the defensive power of those Jiao Jiao's eyes is extremely terrifying. Otherwise, if Bao Hong had stabbed him earlier, he would not have almost recovered so quickly.

But now, the Yuan Jiao was the real one, blinded by two arrows!

Several Tianjiao couldn't help but focus more.

Bao Hong has always been a cheerful person, and he always wants to make trouble when he is unwilling, but when he sees that Gongyi Tianheng really has the capital, he can admire it and feel a lot more peaceful.

Qi Xuan'ao's expression was calm, and he still didn't speak much, but in his heart, fear slowly arose.

Only Fan Meng was more concerned about Gongyi Tianheng's affairs. Although he was also shocked by that archery, he didn't want to ask Gongyi Tianheng to specialize in beauty.

So he said: "Gongyi Tianjiao has already shot the Jiaojiao blind, we should also make concerted efforts to attack the vital point of Yuan Jiao and kill him!"

Qi Xuan'ao and Bao Hong both nodded: "Yes, it is That's how it should be."

Bingfeng Tiannv also said: "I will use the most powerful technique of Bingfeng Tianwu to freeze the Yuan Jiao a little bit, everyone, let's take action together, don't miss the opportunity." In

an instant, these arrogances The exchange has ended.

Immediately afterwards, the Bingfeng Tiannv danced in the void, and in an instant, snow rustled from goose feathers in the sky.